+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ through Arima and PEQ 2020 : Federal Stage for permanent Residency .

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
hell guys ! i want to know that from where i have to go to make police certificate in canada? i need police clearence from my own country and from canada as well? because i am living in canada right now .

aeya

Feb 28, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2019
Hi everyone
I got my csq last week and moving forward for federal stage
I have one question
Do I need to submit” valid “ ielts score again for federal stage ?
I am one of the victim of bill 9 and my ielts score got expired last year .
No, you don't need to submit any proof of language.

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
Hi everyone
I got my csq last week and moving forward for federal stage
I have one question
Do I need to submit” valid “ ielts score again for federal stage ?
I am one of the victim of bill 9 and my ielts score got expired last year .
you dont need any ielts result ,share your timeline here plz

goForit

Jan 14, 2017
hell guys ! i want to know that from where i have to go to make police certificate in canada? i need police clearence from my own country and from canada as well? because i am living in canada right now .
hi
do you need to get all police clearance certificate before applying to the federal government?

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
hi
do you need to get all police clearance certificate before applying to the federal government?
yes i want to do it before and want to send everythinh with my file so inside canada I have to do it or only i need from my own country?

goForit

Jan 14, 2017
I paid the fees in full (processing fee and RPRF fee) prior to the fee change that took place in April 2020. I also paid the biometrics fee in advance for all applicants (me and my common law). I can’t remember what the exact total was but around 2,200$
I submitted all police certificates in advance as well for both of us
hi , my parents are not accompanying me. Do I need to submit their photo too? It is not clear from the check list

goForit

Jan 14, 2017
yes i want to do it before and want to send everythinh with my file so inside canada I have to do it or only i need from my own country?
ok..thanks for the info. My parents are not accompanying me. Do I need to submit their photo too? It is not clear from the check list .

Hassananwar1

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
I have a question at Federal Stage:

1. Do I need to send Original PCC as mentioned in the documents checklist do not send original? I am from Pakistan, for Pakistani PCC no problem I can send the original, but I also live in Finland and I have only one copy can I send photocopy?

2. I need to translate the National Identity card as addresses are mentioned in Urdu, how to attached the affidavit from the translator.

3. As written in the document checklist if the added translated document needs to add certified original photocopy, from where to attest the photocopy?

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
ok..thanks for the info. My parents are not accompanying me. Do I need to submit their photo too? It is not clear from the check list .
i dont have any idea about parent's photo ,but i never heard about photo submission ,there is no option for photo unless they ask you to do so ,then there is no point to submit your parent photos. you only need to submit their bio data like name ,DOB, address, etc.

Reactions: PetersAdrian

Lazymon82

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
i dont have any idea about parent's photo ,but i never heard about photo submission ,there is no option for photo unless they ask you to do so ,then there is no point to submit your parent photos. you only need to submit their bio data like name ,DOB, address, etc.
For Police Certificate (India)

Check BLS Canada, during lockdown the only way to apply is through the post (only Purolator).
Check their website and follow all instructions. Speak to customer care and make sure about all details as even a single mistake in your application or supporting docs you have to book postal pickup and drop again which will cost you 35$ again (i have first hand experience)

Good Luck!

Hassananwar1

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
I have a question concerning the IMM 5669 in the personal history section and addresses section:

I lived in Canada for 5 years, visited my native country two times for a month during those 5 years do I need to mention it separately or I can cover this time as living in Canada.

Reactions: PetersAdrian

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
Check my signature, I only got an XEP number on March 30th when I sent a webform to confirm receipt. But nothing else
i cant see your signature ,can you plz explain little bit what is difference between XEP number and AOR ?

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Hello friends
I am new at this thread. I believe, this thread will help us in our federal PR Application.
I received my CSQ yesterday.