6/01/2017
Doc's Request.
17/03/2017 (RCMP)
AOR Received.
07/01/2017
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
Hi friends

I had applied for the certificate of qualification under Quebec skilled worker program in June 2013. My application has been rejected on 28th December 2016 but I still not received any rejection letter from them. I just came to know about it through telephonic communication.

now a have applied under express entry my aor is 7th january. Please guide me what is the procedure to send rejection letter because I urgently need to update CIC about this rejection.

the second thing I applied under Federal skilled trade program where they require applicants who do not want want to settle in Quebec. In my case can they raise the question that why u did not withdraw the application for CSQ.Please, not I am currently working in Canada and have valid lmia.

i will really appreciate your halp

thanx

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
I had applied for the certificate of qualification under Quebec skilled worker program in June 2013. My application has been rejected on 28th December 2016 but I still not received any rejection letter from them. I just came to know about it through telephonic communication.

now a have applied under express entry my aor is 7th january. Please guide me what is the procedure to send rejection letter because I urgently need to update CIC about this rejection.
Please check with CIC if you really need to submit CSQ rejection letter.

the second thing I applied under Federal skilled trade program where they require applicants who do not want want to settle in Quebec. In my case can they raise the question that why u did not withdraw the application for CSQ.Please, not I am currently working in Canada and have valid lmia.
No. They won't.

EE and QSW are 2 different streams. You can submit Federal PR application using only 1 stream ( EE or QSW). As long as you do not break this rule , you are OK.

Yardley

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
6/01/2017
Doc's Request.
17/03/2017 (RCMP)
AOR Received.
07/01/2017
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
APPNOV2014NY said:
Please check with CIC if you really need to submit CSQ rejection letter.

No. They won't.

EE and QSW are 2 different streams. You can submit Federal PR application using only 1 stream ( EE or QSW). As long as you do not break this rule , you are OK.

thank you ... I appreciate your reply

I just worrying about that question CIC asks if you ever refused any kind of Canada visa includes certificate of selection. I was not aware of this rejection so I did not mention any rejection. Now if CIC find it on their way it will be a problem definitely.Because rejection has happened on 28th December 2016 and I submitted My EE on 7th Jan 2017.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Yardley said:
thank you ... I appreciate your reply

I just worrying about that question CIC asks if you ever refused any kind of Canada visa includes certificate of selection. I was not aware of this rejection so I did not mention any rejection. Now if CIC find it on their way it will be a problem definitely.Because rejection has happened on 28th December 2016 and I submitted My EE on 7th Jan 2017.
CSQ is not a visa.

Yardley

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
6/01/2017
Doc's Request.
17/03/2017 (RCMP)
AOR Received.
07/01/2017
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
APPNOV2014NY said:
CSQ is not a visa.

Thank you for your reply

In IMM 5669 cic ask ------------

been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de selection du Quebec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

suggest please

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Yardley said:
Thank you for your reply

In IMM 5669 cic ask ------------

been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de selection du Quebec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

suggest please
Language of this form is confusing. CSQ is not a visa. It does not grant you permission to enter or live in Canada.

If I was in your situation , then I would not worry too much about it. For QSW, MIDI does not convey CSQ information directly to CIC. Reach out to MIDI and ask them to mail you CSQ rejection letter. Once you have rejection letter , send updated form to CIC along with a cover letter mentioning that you received rejection letter after you had submitted EE application.

Yardley

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
6/01/2017
Doc's Request.
17/03/2017 (RCMP)
AOR Received.
07/01/2017
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
APPNOV2014NY said:
Language of this form is confusing. CSQ is not a visa. It does not grant you permission to enter or live in Canada.

If I was in your situation , then I would not worry too much about it. For QSW, MIDI does not convey CSQ information directly to CIC. Reach out to MIDI and ask them to mail you CSQ rejection letter. Once you have rejection letter , send updated form to CIC along with a cover letter mentioning that you received rejection letter after you had submitted EE application.

thank you very much for your support .