+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ 'Offre d'emploi validée dans la RMM' points

Olosity

Dec 5, 2017
Hello

I currently have my CSQ through the Quebec Skilled Worker Program, going through the points (regular), rather than the express entry.

I got 8 of the points with a 'Offre d'emploi validée dans la RMM', from my current company.

I have sent off for the Federal part of the PR, but am now thinking about changing jobs.

If I changed companies before I get my PR, would those 8 points become void and my CSQ be revoked?
Or once you get your CSQ and send it with your PR application, the Quebec part of the application is done, and the CSQ is yours until it expires?

Many Thanks

BSC001

Feb 13, 2019
Hello

I currently have my CSQ through the Quebec Skilled Worker Program, going through the points (regular), rather than the express entry.

I got 8 of the points with a 'Offre d'emploi validée dans la RMM', from my current company.

I have sent off for the Federal part of the PR, but am now thinking about changing jobs.

If I changed companies before I get my PR, would those 8 points become void and my CSQ be revoked?
Or once you get your CSQ and send it with your PR application, the Quebec part of the application is done, and the CSQ is yours until it expires?

Many Thanks
Did you finally change your job? I have the same situation now but could not get the clear answer.