+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ Family Class Forms Questions

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023

Hi everyone. I have tried to search web, official documentation, this forum and youtube and it seems that there is no real example on how to fill out the forms for CSQ.
At first they seem pretty straight forward, and I'm fluent in French, but I have some concerns. Perhaps I'm overthinking it. If you have successfully completed this process, maybe you can share your insights.

Form source: https://www.quebec.ca/en/immigration/sponsor-family-member/sponsoring-spouse-conjugal-partner/submitting-undertaking-application

Form A-0520-BF (2021-11) Demande de sélection permanente Catégorie du regroupement familia

i.Question 2. Déclaration de la personne parrainée principale, parrainée à titre d’époux, de conjoint de fait ou de partenaire conjugal

Depending on the situation one should choose only the one is appropriate to the exact nature of relations. For example "conjoint de fait" respond to 2.3 and 2.4 only. Correct?

ii. Question 3.1 Époux, conjoint de fait, partenaire conjugal
I'm I right to understand that if I'm the sponsor for my wife - my name goes into the 3.1? The description and the additional question "cette personne vous accompagne-t-elle au quebec?" make me think that this question is reserved for those to be sponsored. Or I should write myself - the sponsor and indicate that I will "accompagne"?
Seems redundant as the question 4 is again asking for sponsor name.

iii. I guess the sponsor doesn't have to sign this form?

Form A-0546-GF (2018-10) Formulaire d’engagement Catégorie du regroupement familial

iv. Question 2. Renseignements sur votre conjoint ou conjointe (s’il y a lieu)
This time this is a person to be sponsored. But the question is clearly designed for someone already Canadian as it has questions as to when this person became PR and Citizen. Do I have to write my wife's name who is PA and just leave unrelated fields blank? Or just to skip this question as the next question 3 is a about the sponsored person?

v. Question 4. Renseignements sur les membres de la famille de la personne parrainée principale
4.1 Époux ou épouse, conjoint ou conjointe de fait, partenaire conjugal ou partenaire conjugale (s’il y a lieu)

The same situation as in iii. Do I have to indicate myself? What to answer in the will I come accompany? of course, but I'm already here. Or just to skip it?

Thank you!

Banu02

Jan 13, 2023
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
26-10-2022
AOR Received.
07-01-2023

Hi everyone. I have tried to search web, official documentation, this forum and youtube and it seems that there is no real example on how to fill out the forms for CSQ.
At first they seem pretty straight forward, and I'm fluent in French, but I have some concerns. Perhaps I'm overthinking it. If you have successfully completed this process, maybe you can share your insights.

Form source: https://www.quebec.ca/en/immigration/sponsor-family-member/sponsoring-spouse-conjugal-partner/submitting-undertaking-application

Form A-0520-BF (2021-11) Demande de sélection permanente Catégorie du regroupement familia

i.Question 2. Déclaration de la personne parrainée principale, parrainée à titre d’époux, de conjoint de fait ou de partenaire conjugal

Depending on the situation one should choose only the one is appropriate to the exact nature of relations. For example "conjoint de fait" respond to 2.3 and 2.4 only. Correct?

ii. Question 3.1 Époux, conjoint de fait, partenaire conjugal
I'm I right to understand that if I'm the sponsor for my wife - my name goes into the 3.1? The description and the additional question "cette personne vous accompagne-t-elle au quebec?" make me think that this question is reserved for those to be sponsored. Or I should write myself - the sponsor and indicate that I will "accompagne"?
Seems redundant as the question 4 is again asking for sponsor name.

iii. I guess the sponsor doesn't have to sign this form?

Form A-0546-GF (2018-10) Formulaire d’engagement Catégorie du regroupement familial

iv. Question 2. Renseignements sur votre conjoint ou conjointe (s’il y a lieu)
This time this is a person to be sponsored. But the question is clearly designed for someone already Canadian as it has questions as to when this person became PR and Citizen. Do I have to write my wife's name who is PA and just leave unrelated fields blank? Or just to skip this question as the next question 3 is a about the sponsored person?

v. Question 4. Renseignements sur les membres de la famille de la personne parrainée principale
4.1 Époux ou épouse, conjoint ou conjointe de fait, partenaire conjugal ou partenaire conjugale (s’il y a lieu)

The same situation as in iii. Do I have to indicate myself? What to answer in the will I come accompany? of course, but I'm already here. Or just to skip it?

Thank you!
Form A-0520-BF:
Q #2: That’s correct!
Q #3.1: This was left blank as my spouse is not being accompanied by any of his family members. It is just my spouse. That’s right, we just filled in question #4 and sponsor does not need to sign-off on this form.

Form A-0546-GF:
Q #2: Skip to q#3
Q#4: Skip 4.1

Reactions: krishsync and ERCAN

kiimmii

Mar 24, 2023

krishsync

Mar 10, 2023
hello i have a little problem about this form: A 0520-BF (2021-11) - demande selection permanente

link: https://www.quebec.ca/en/immigration/sponsor-family-member/sponsoring-spouse-conjugal-partner/submitting-undertaking-application

on questions 5 & 6: do i have to add all my husband’s family members? along with their signatures?? eventhough they are not accompanying him here in Quebec? pls help! we’ve been stuck in this form and it was returned twice already.

thank you!
No, you should only add the accompanying family members. Did they tell you the reason they returned the package ?

saifssj6

Jul 9, 2019
Hi can anyone tell me what to do for section 3.1 of 0546 form? I am not sure which is the right answer. I live in Montreal and I am sponsoring my wife outside of Canada, and we have not been together for a year yet.

krishsync

Mar 10, 2023
Hi can anyone tell me what to do for section 3.1 of 0546 form? I am not sure which is the right answer. I live in Montreal and I am sponsoring my wife outside of Canada, and we have not been together for a year yet.
You should leave it blank, since you are already here. It is for members accompanying your dependent.
That's how I submitted and it got approved.

saifssj6

Jul 9, 2019
Do we need to certify the photo copy of the documents we are going to submit? hydro bill, pr card, marriage certificate, birth certificate. Is it ok to submit as is? The marriage and birth certificate has everything in english except the watermark, is that ok?

Sindhura97

Aug 31, 2019
In form A-0520-BF (2021-11), Should the Sponser be signing under
4. Renseignements sur l’identité du garant?

I'm confused and thanks in advance.