+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ Evaluation - Done online or after document submission

Nitin260785

Mar 5, 2016
Dear mate,

Can anyone tell me whether CSQ evaluation is done online (Via Quebec portal) or after necessary documents submission???

What i mean, does the Immigration authority give you marking based on online application and give you point, or they first asked all the documents then give you points?

Thanks

lliam1996

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
I also have doubts on this.
but it seems that midi have done their preliminary review online, then if you meet the conditions of preliminary review, they will send you the document list according to their website-steps and procedures.

But I don't know whether my speculation is right or not, it is really up to midi. so .....

Has anyone ever confirmed with midi about this ?

Nitin260785

Mar 5, 2016
lliam1996 said:
I also have doubts on this.
but it seems that midi have done their preliminary review online, then if you meet the conditions of preliminary review, they will send you the document list according to their website-steps and procedures.

But I don't know whether my speculation is right or not, it is really up to midi. so .....

Has anyone ever confirmed with midi about this ?
I believe they will assess it online first, then ask for documents submission. Hope someone clears on this...

shamleo84

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
Hi Guys ,

Immigration donot ask for the Evaluation , they have their own experts who evaluate the degree equivalence.
I called in detail to MIDI and got this information.

Rest is our luck now if they consider MBA as master or may be 4 years bachelor.

Nitin260785

Mar 5, 2016
shamleo84 said:
Hi Guys ,

Immigration donot ask for the Evaluation , they have their own experts who evaluate the degree equivalence.
I called in detail to MIDI and got this information.

Rest is our luck now if they consider MBA as master or may be 4 years bachelor.
Hi, Do you have an idea how CSQ evaluation is done. Is it done online, or after document submission?

shamleo84

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
Nitin260785 said:
Hi, Do you have an idea how CSQ evaluation is done. Is it done online, or after document submission?
as per MIDI once you submit the application and update it MIDI shall evaluate the documents online with their experts only and give you feedback.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
shamleo84 said:
as per MIDI once you submit the application and update it MIDI shall evaluate the documents online with their experts only and give you feedback.
how midi evaluate our education just on the basis of input in MPQ without any course detail / transcript / degree / certitifcte?

shamleo84

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
cooolideal said:
how midi evaluate our education just on the basis of input in MPQ without any course detail / transcript / degree / certitifcte?
they will send you the list of document to upload online. after that they will evaluate

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
shamleo84 said:
they will send you the list of document to upload online. after that they will evaluate
who told you this? bcoz as per midi they evaluate on the basis of MPQ input and if eligible later on they will ask for checklist...I never heard online upload of any documents....