+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ - before and after

SWG

Dec 8, 2015
Hi everyone,
I need help here, I just got an email from immigration department asking to send by MAIL my complete mailing address.
The email goes as below

"
Numéro de référence individuel : DAXXXXXXX
Monsieur "My Name"
Objet : Adresse valide

Monsieur,
Veuillez nous fournir par COURRIER POSTAL votre adresse de correspondance complète, en indiquant adéquatement vos numéros de dossier NA et de référence NA afin de vous renvoyer vos CSQ.

Le formulaire de modification est disponible sur notre site Internet à l’adresse suivante : (please remove space from link)
http:/ /www 70. immigration-quebec. ca

Voici notre adresse de correspondance :
Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion
Direction de l'immigration économique – Internationale Service de la sélection des travailleurs qualifiés
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8 CANADA
Veuillez recevoir, Moniseur, nos salutations distinguées.
"

I have few questions regarding this:
-I haven't changed my mailing address, do i need to use the form indicated (link in the letter) or just send them a regular mail confirming my address?
-This letter starts with Numéro de référence individuel : DAXXXXXXX, i'm assuming this is different than file number, right?
-I haven't been interviewed, does this mean i already got it and don't need an interview?
-How usually it takes to receive CSQ? I'm from Egypt.
-What's the next step after receiving my CSQ?

Sorry for the long thread, but i need help and couldn't find similar situations or any help on the internet.

Any help will be appreciated!

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Follow the instructions given, even if you haven't changed your address.

Use the form they request to send your mailing address, by regular mail (not email). Include your file # & the reference # on the letter they sent you.

It doesn't mean anything regarding interviews.

Processing times for Egypt:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.php?pays=txt-pays-egypte#formulaire_delais

Next step after receiving CSQ:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/quebec/apply-how.asp

SWG

Dec 8, 2015
Hi Lammawitch,
Thank you so much for replying to me.

I've a question, the link you provided for timelines, i'm assuming this related to Initial selection process (up to the interview level). I already applied 4 years ago, and just got this email to confirm my address to send CSQ, so i'm assuming i've already been through these stages mentioned, or i'm missing something?

I'm just wondering how much it'll take them to send me the CSQ? And how much till i get the PR?

Also, i'm assuming since they need to send me the CSQ, that i've passed the interview stage. I heard they don't necessarily interview everyone, I've provided documents that prove i've had education in french school + DELF certificate. So if they sent me saying they'll send the CSQ, is my assumption correct?

Thanks for your help!

GuessBoy

Oct 15, 2013
Mauritius
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2013
Doc's Request.
30-10-2015
Nomination.....
19-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
11-01-2016
Med's Request
24-11-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Hopefully very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully very soon
LANDED..........
ASAP
Yes CSQ is sent after you have been qualified by immigration and you do not need to have Interview.

From CSQ to Visa depends on your VO which can take 2 to 6 month as you have medical to go through and sent your passport.

Cheers

Quebec aplicant

Nov 7, 2015
SWG said:
Hi Lammawitch,
Thank you so much for replying to me.

I've a question, the link you provided for timelines, i'm assuming this related to Initial selection process (up to the interview level). I already applied 4 years ago, and just got this email to confirm my address to send CSQ, so i'm assuming i've already been through these stages mentioned, or i'm missing something?

I'm just wondering how much it'll take them to send me the CSQ? And how much till i get the PR?

Also, i'm assuming since they need to send me the CSQ, that i've passed the interview stage. I heard they don't necessarily interview everyone, I've provided documents that prove i've had education in french school + DELF certificate. So if they sent me saying they'll send the CSQ, is my assumption correct?

Thanks for your help!

Hi SWG,

From the above mail which MIDI send you regard to your file , requesting you to provide your correct mailing address is a good news , It says please provide your mailing address to send your CSQ which means you have been given a CSQ otherwise they wouldn't mention this sentence " to send your CSQ we need your correct mailing address", there might be some mismatch in the address which you have provided, please check with your consultant or else follow the instructions they have provided and provide them with the correct mailing address, and give them a call after you have send them the correct mailing address
to check they have received your docs, please find below the link for the contact num your reference

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/reach/telephone.html

Quebec aplicant

SWG

Dec 8, 2015
Dear All,
Thank you all for your valuable inputs. I have 2 more questions:

- I was reviewing forum IMM0008 (this is the one that i shall fill after receving CSQ, right?) and they are asking for UCI. I googled it and it's "Unique client identifier" is this numero de dossier, or numero de reference individuel or it should be left blank? I'm confused

-Assuming i received CSQ and replied back with all documents/forms, the next step should be turning my passport for the PR, right? And how long it'll take between submitting my documents and this step?

Thanks again

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi SWG,

Please share your timeline

Application Filed date :
File Number Received date:
Doc update Request date :
Doc Requested Sent date:
Intent to Reject letter date:
CSQ Date :
CSQ Received Date :

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SWG said:
Dear All,
Thank you all for your valuable inputs. I have 2 more questions:

- I was reviewing forum IMM0008 (this is the one that i shall fill after receving CSQ, right?) and they are asking for UCI. I googled it and it's "Unique client identifier" is this numero de dossier, or numero de reference individuel or it should be left blank? I'm confused
UCI is issued by CIC once they receive & accept an application. If you don't have one, leave that blank.

-Assuming i received CSQ and replied back with all documents/forms, the next step should be turning my passport for the PR, right? And how long it'll take between submitting my documents and this step?
Short answer: once you receive CSQ, and apply to CIC for PR, you will receive an AOR from CIC, then medical request. After that, assuming all is ok with your medical, you would receive passport request.
Thanks again