+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Csq applied april 2017, inland application

Dhana1

Mar 1, 2018
Hi,
I applied on 5 april 2017
Received documents checklist 15 dec 2017
Documents sent 19 jan 2018
They received my documents on 23 jan 2017 according to canada post tracking number. I was wondering if there will be any change in status on mon projet portal. Can i expect to receive any notification regarding whether they have received my documents or not?

Dhana1

Mar 1, 2018
Yes, they will acknowledge the receipt of documents on your mon project profile. They did for me. I send docs on feb 16th 2018 and they acknowledged on feb 21. Now waiting.

Mar 6, 2018
Greetings!

I just applied to Programme régulier - Travailleurs qualifiés
I applied inland.
I have a PGWP that will expire in Oct 2018.

Any idea how to stay in Canada, since I cant renew my PGWP?

I think I'm on time, please advise.

Good luck to everyone and thanks in advance for your answers.

Husam

Oct 7, 2015
Hi Guys, Quick questions.
I just got my IR yesterday and in my IR they are asking for "Certificate of success" for my education, Now here is my confusion.

what do they mean by "Certificate of success" it should be one of the following but which one I am not sure, So someone please help.

1) Mark-sheet of Bachelors degree
OR
2) Transcript of Bachelors degree
OR
3) Degree Certificate of Bachelors degree

Some Please help me, I have done my Bachelors & Masters in INDIA and now I am confused what document I should provide them.

Thanks in advance.
AJ
Hi, I have a question. did you receive the IR through the Mon Proje or through the regular mail?
I am worried because I moved to a new address and I dont know if they send me any letters.

Thank you

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
Hi, I have a question. did you receive the IR through the Mon Proje or through the regular mail?
I am worried because I moved to a new address and I dont know if they send me any letters.

Thank you
MIDI is sending IR information on your Mon Project Account and you will also get email notification about update in your mon project account.

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Greetings!

I just applied to Programme régulier - Travailleurs qualifiés
I applied inland.
I have a PGWP that will expire in Oct 2018.

Any idea how to stay in Canada, since I cant renew my PGWP?

I think I'm on time, please advise.

Good luck to everyone and thanks in advance for your answers.
It will take a very long time to get CSQ in regular category, even the PEQ fast track categories are delayed now. If you have advanced knowledge of French, apply in PEQ category since that category is "supposedly" faster.

If you cant renew PGWP, do you have enough points for Express Entry CEC class ? If yes, move out of Quebec and apply for CEC.

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
There is a news that Quebec is going to have an express entry like system and the announcement will be made in April about it. So the fate of other applicants whether they will be moved to the new system and treated with the new points OR will their applications will be processed or delayed due to the new system. All these things are unknown factors.

So as of now, just wait. If there are new inland applicants planning for regular skilled category, they should wisely move out of Quebec and apply Express Entry if they can.

Quebec system is going to get slapped with delays and operational issues again with the introduction of new system and existing backlogs. Outland applicants will be delayed further. There is some hope for inland applicants to be processed faster. All this is assumption.

My opinion is any new prospective inland CSQ applicant should move away from Quebec and apply for Express Entry.

Last edited:

srikanthjj1

Apr 1, 2018
Hi,
They received my documents on 23 jan 2017 according to canada post tracking number. I was wondering if there will be any change in status on mon projet portal. Can i expect to receive any notification regarding whether they have received my documents or not?
Did you receive the documents submission notification? Even i submitted at the same time waiting for the notification

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
Did you receive the documents submission notification? Even i submitted at the same time waiting for the notification
What does your tracking information says ?

naveen881

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Hi,
yes you should receive a msg in mon project confirmation that they received your documents. I did the same process and they send me the confirmation msg. but since then no update in application