+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ Application education points BE in Information Technology

pbidkar

Nov 13, 2015
Hello All,

I am applying for my CSQ in Quebec under the Skilled Worker Program. In the AOT list I an unable to find my bachelors program that I has completed in India. I have Bachelor of Engineering degree in Information Technology. Any idea how many points can I get for this.
Any updates would be really helpful. My education system is 10+2+4 .

LightMoon

Jul 14, 2015
Hi guys,

I have exactly the same question, except my degree issued in Iran,

Could someone shed a light on this ?

Thanks

LightMoon

Jul 14, 2015
Good to know that I am holding 4-Year Bachelor of Science degree of "Information Technology Engineering". I believe it is comparable as Computer Engineering ( which now has a 16 points ) since the curriculum of these 2 major are highly similar, plus IT Engineering comes with more marketing approaches and aims in order to explain and elaborating the Computer Engineerings matters.

c_kaivalya

Jul 19, 2015
Hi,

I have completed by Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering from University of Mumbai and my wife has completed her Bachelors of Arts from University of Mumbai..

Do we need to evaluate the education from any Quebec institute/university before we apply or could we directly submit the Bachelors Degree awarded by University of Mumbai for Quebec Immigration?

Thanks in advance