+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ and Status changed again (Quebec CSQ in jeopardize)

Ramgopalverma

Oct 10, 2012
I got CSQ from quebec in the month of March 2012 and I got married in April and I applied for change of status by submitting my CSQ to Quebec Immigration and added my wife to my application in the month of June. Till last month the application for CSQ was pending. Mean while me and my wife got separated and we filed for divorce. My divorce case is in the process and I am expecting divorce to be granted in the month of November.

Today I got an email from Quebec immigration department asking my wife to sign on declaration of profession document. But she is not with me and she will not sign even I ask her to do.

I have to reply with in 30 days. What shall I say to Quebec government? How will they consider my case? Will they reject ? hoo God please help. I struggled for almost 2 years to get this CSQ and because of one mistake, getting married everything screwed my life. Neither enjoyed married life nor I have CSQ now.
Please help........

suduko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-2011
AOR Received.
February 2012
Med's Request
February 2012
Re: CSQ and Status changed again

Ramgopalverma said:
Urgent please help..... :(
please suggest.....

you have no other option but to notify them of your separation.

basically you need to show them the divorce document and then they will be fine. I think they will give you back your original CSQ. just explain them what happened. shouldnt be difficult

Ramgopalverma

Oct 10, 2012
Thank you so much for the reply suduko.

But my divorce is in progress, its not yet finalized. It will take another 1 to 2 months before I get the divorce document. I am helpless, both ways I am depressed; I don't know what to do...Please suggest my dear friends. :(

suduko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-2011
AOR Received.
February 2012
Med's Request
February 2012
Ramgopalverma said:
Thank you so much for the reply suduko.

But my divorce is in progress, its not yet finalized. It will take another 1 to 2 months before I get the divorce document. I am helpless, both ways I am depressed; I don't know what to do...Please suggest my dear friends. :(

call CIC and explain...there must be a way out...the way I see it, worse case scenario, you have to apply for CSQ again from scratch....but if you got it once, you should get it again as well