+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ Administrative Review

DKJ

Apr 29, 2021
Hello Friends,

I am trying to find the approximate processing time for an administrative review of a CSQ application. I tried contacting MIFI but, they are asking to wait. Its been 6 months now. Kindly let me know if you any info.

Thank you.

frange

May 25, 2018
Hello Friends,

I am trying to find the approximate processing time for an administrative review of a CSQ application. I tried contacting MIFI but, they are asking to wait. Its been 6 months now. Kindly let me know if you any info.

Thank you.
What is the reason of the refusal? A review can take 3-12 mois.

DKJ

Apr 29, 2021
I was lacking 5 points to reach the threshold. So, i got the intension of refusal letter and was asked to respond within 90 days. Unfortunately, those 90 days were during the first lockdown (Last year 2020). As TEFAQ centers were closed, i took the test in September 2020 and passed the test (14 points). By the time i got the test results, deadline had passed. I called MIFI couple of times and one of the agent assured that due to current pandemic situation, Quebec government is extending the deadline for 60 days. But, that wasn't true. I sent my application for administrative review in October and got the confirmation of reception de lettre. Its been 6 months now, there is no response.