+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS scores revised in GCMS report, can I contest?

Vaibhavmeh

Jul 11, 2019
Hello All,
A friend of mine and her husband had got the ITA in August 2018 with a score of 462 and the cut off was 442 but after waiting for almost 8-9 Months and no movement on their file they decided to apply for the GCMS report and in the notes section of the GCMS report we found the main issue, which said there was no LOE found for 2 of her work experience that she had claimed in her profile, although she had submitted all the documents and the salary proof related to her work experience but now as per their GCMS their CRS score has been revised to 437.

Can anyone please help me understand if they can resubmit the documents using the web form and contest this revision as all the documents were given in the first place.

Thank you for all the help...

Tevert

Jun 14, 2019
Hello All,
A friend of mine and her husband had got the ITA in August 2018 with a score of 462 and the cut off was 442 but after waiting for almost 8-9 Months and no movement on their file they decided to apply for the GCMS report and in the notes section of the GCMS report we found the main issue, which said there was no LOE found for 2 of her work experience that she had claimed in her profile, although she had submitted all the documents and the salary proof related to her work experience but now as per their GCMS their CRS score has been revised to 437.

Can anyone please help me understand if they can resubmit the documents using the web form and contest this revision as all the documents were given in the first place.

Thank you for all the help...
Yes dey should raise a web form and submit all relevant documents immediately.

Vaibhavmeh

Jul 11, 2019
Yes dey should raise a web form and submit all relevant documents immediately.
The issue was, the company underwent a major change in management and in the process they also changed their name from ABC to XYZ and all her documents are in the name of ABC but the link between ABC and XYZ was established in the LOE that was submitted, the letter also states the same fact that XYZ was previously called as ABC. Anyway, I’ll inform them and thanks for a prompt reply.

Also, sorry for the confusion above as I cannot reveal the actual names on public forum. Hope you understand.

Tevert

Jun 14, 2019
The issue was, the company underwent a major change in management and in the process they also changed their name from ABC to XYZ and all her documents are in the name of ABC but the link between ABC and XYZ was established in the LOE that was submitted, the letter also states the same fact that XYZ was previously called as ABC. Anyway, I’ll inform them and thanks for a prompt reply.

Also, sorry for the confusion above as I cannot reveal the actual names on public forum. Hope you understand.
No it's ok. If u have any documents linking both company. U know like the change of name from one company to the other u can add dat too and still explain it all in ur loe. Just explain as much as u can

Tevert

Jun 14, 2019

Forget about contesting ur application isn't cancelled. Just provide as much documents as u can

Vaibhavmeh

Jul 11, 2019
Forget about contesting ur application isn't cancelled. Just provide as much documents as u can
Yes that’s what we are going to do, provide as much documented proof as we can through the web form, but wanted to understand will they end up revising their score again based on the same documents that we had provided earlier?

nile_a

Jul 11, 2019
Yes that’s what we are going to do, provide as much documented proof as we can through the web form, but wanted to understand will they end up revising their score again based on the same documents that we had provided earlier?
I'm in a similar situation where the GCMS says case analyst is looking up a different/unrelated company's website instead of my past employer's website (that was acquired). Marked it as RR stating UNABLE TO VERIFY EMPLOYERS WEBSITE **<www.unrelated-company.com>** DUE TO IRCC BLOCKED WEBPAGE.

Will have to let know they are looking at the wrong place. Although my letters were verified and documented paystubs were assessed, this website issue is holding up my application.

Do you know if you submitted docs via "Permanent Residence (applied online)" or "Replacement Documents, Amendments to Documents.."?

Vaibhavmeh

Jul 11, 2019
My friend’s haven’t applied yet, but I am assuming it cannot be replacement or amendments to the documents as we are submitting the same document and highlighting the error that has occurred on their side.

nile_a

Jul 11, 2019
My friend’s haven’t applied yet, but I am assuming it cannot be replacement or amendments to the documents as we are submitting the same document and highlighting the error that has occurred on their side.
Yes, that's same as my case. Error has occurred on their side. So not sure if submitted a letter of explanation via "Permanent Residence (applied online)" would be enough.

Vaibhavmeh

Jul 11, 2019
Yes, that's same as my case. Error has occurred on their side. So not sure if submitted a letter of explanation via "Permanent Residence (applied online)" would be enough.
I think that’s the only option we have, submit the letter along with the documents and highlighting their error in the letter with the hope that they consider the application.

nile_a

Jul 11, 2019
I think that’s the only option we have, submit the letter along with the documents and highlighting their error in the letter with the hope that they consider the application.
You mean including the actual page of the GCMS notes with my explanation letter?

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
I'm in a similar situation where the GCMS says case analyst is looking up a different/unrelated company's website instead of my past employer's website (that was acquired). Marked it as RR stating UNABLE TO VERIFY EMPLOYERS WEBSITE **<www.unrelated-company.com>** DUE TO IRCC BLOCKED WEBPAGE.

Will have to let know they are looking at the wrong place. Although my letters were verified and documented paystubs were assessed, this website issue is holding up my application.

Do you know if you submitted docs via "Permanent Residence (applied online)" or "Replacement Documents, Amendments to Documents.."?
Permanent Residence (applied online)