+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS Score

Ammu_Jino

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Hi All,

One of my friends recently calculated her possible CRS score and it came around 429. What is the possibility of receiving ITA? As per the recent CRS thresholds, this value is quiet low.However, is there any other possibility? She is planning to apply as a single member in Federal Skilled Worker program.

Sid1989

Aug 23, 2019
Hi All,

One of my friends recently calculated her possible CRS score and it came around 429. What is the possibility of receiving ITA? As per the recent CRS thresholds, this value is quiet low.However, is there any other possibility? She is planning to apply as a single member in Federal Skilled Worker program.
Better to create the profile and wait. Sometimes provincial nominations are given based on the specific requirements.

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
Hi All,

Did they take a language test and get their degrees evaluated? If so, then they should definitely create a profile and wait. Scores can drop (although unlikely in 2019) or they may receive a nomination.