+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS Score

makan

Oct 17, 2018
My CRS score is 429. Is it worthful to create a Canadian Express Entry Profile considering this score? Please advice

vorador

Star Member
Aug 25, 2018
My CRS score is 429. Is it worthful to create a Canadian Express Entry Profile considering this score? Please advice
Of course:

1- It is free.
2- You can update it anytime if you could get additional points.
3- You will have access to the job bank and you might find a job in Canada and get massive additional points.
4- What if in one draw the cut-off drops suddenly? You will lose your chance if you are not in the pool.

Go ahead and create it.

makan

Oct 17, 2018
Of course:

1- It is free.
2- You can update it anytime if you could get additional points.
3- You will have access to the job bank and you might find a job in Canada and get massive additional points.
4- What if in one draw the cut-off drops suddenly? You will lose your chance if you are not in the pool.

Go ahead and create it.
Thank you so much for your valuable reply.

makan

Oct 17, 2018
Actually it is not free. You will have to take IELTS and have you education assessed.
Thanks. So what about PNP? After creating the profile with IELTS score and eca report, at what stage I should apply for PNP options?
How can I apply for PNP while in express entry pool? Pls advice

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
Thanks. So what about PNP? After creating the profile with IELTS score and eca report, at what stage I should apply for PNP options?
How can I apply for PNP while in express entry pool? Pls advice
At the moment there is little in that direction. Ontario has to pick you .Same for BC .You can apply to Saskatchewan platform, PEI as well . Manitoba cabcbe an option if you have relatives in that province. Quebec has their new system online so try that too. Keep updated as these programs change frequently.

Reactions: makan

makan

Oct 17, 2018
At the moment there is little in that direction. Ontario has to pick you .Same for BC .You can apply to Saskatchewan platform, PEI as well . Manitoba cabcbe an option if you have relatives in that province. Quebec has their new system online so try that too. Keep updated as these programs change frequently.
So that means, I need to apply for PNP separately outside express entry account except for some provinces such as Ontario or Quebec. My question is at what stage we can understand that it's time to apply for PNP.
And should we apply for PNP nominations at their provincial websites based on the opening?

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
So that means, I need to apply for PNP separately outside express entry account except for some provinces such as Ontario or Quebec. My question is at what stage we can understand that it's time to apply for PNP.
And should we apply for PNP nominations at their provincial websites based on the opening?
It means you can do some PNPs at the same time with Federal and some others, that require you to have an EE profile, after

Ahmed5123

Sep 14, 2018
i need help. my crs score stands at 412, i want to improve it plus i want to know whether the cut off will come down to this or not?
is it worth the shot?

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
i need help. my crs score stands at 412, i want to improve it plus i want to know whether the cut off will come down to this or not?
is it worth the shot?
put your information in here so we can evaluate what can be improved. normally this would be either better IELTS score, french skills, spouse (if any) IELTS and WES, more experience. but this generic.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Attention, many PNP have switched from - anybody who meets the condition can apply to; them sending NOI or to them accepting your preliminary EOI.
And many of them need EE anyway.
So EE itself is free. If you already know your points (more or less), that means that you already have IELTS / TEF results and ECA.
In that case go ahead and add your EE profile as you can adjust it (add more points) or maybe attract a PNP as well.
Good luck

Anshnan

Dec 2, 2018
Hi,
I received ITA on 14 Nov and I am planning to submit my e-apr in a week ,I have a concern regarding "proof of relationship " .

During filing application for expression of interest , I had mentioned that I have an aunt (father's sister )who lives in Canada and is a Canadian citizen.

But I am currently not able to obtain relevant documents to prove my relationship with her, can I exclude the claim of relationship in e-apr phase and mention the reason in LOI?

I am still scoring the qualification points under FSW program after removing the claim of relationship and my CRS remains unaffected.

Please suggest..

Thanks in advance

Ahmed5123

Sep 14, 2018
put your information in here so we can evaluate what can be improved. normally this would be either better IELTS score, french skills, spouse (if any) IELTS and WES, more experience. but this generic.
my husband and i have completed a 3 year bachelors and 1 year masters degree.
we r 33 and 34, also i have 6 years expereince till jan 2014, my husband is still working and he has more than 10 years experience,we work in hr.
ielts we both do well.. only husband needs time from work to practice more, and i have all the time since i stay home with kids.