+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

crs score unchanged after update

Oct 15, 2018
Hello,

According to the crs tool my score is supposed to change with my latest ielts score. However, despite making the changes in my profile, the score remains unchanged. is this normal? Will it be smarter to withdraw the profile and start a new application?
Thanks

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hello,

According to the crs tool my score is supposed to change with my latest ielts score. However, despite making the changes in my profile, the score remains unchanged. is this normal? Will it be smarter to withdraw the profile and start a new application?
Thanks
Raise a cse rather than doing it over again

idowuolo

Feb 15, 2019
Hello,

Thanks

Hi,

Please, how did this go

Did you have to withdraw your profile or it eventually got updated

If so, how long did it take before it got updated

I am in the same predicament and I do not want to risk missing out on the next draw

Thanks!

Oct 15, 2018
Hi,

Please, how did this go

Did you have to withdraw your profile or it eventually got updated

If so, how long did it take before it got updated

I am in the same predicament and I do not want to risk missing out on the next draw

Thanks!
Hello!
So I realised I had not saved my new score. Once you post the new details there is an option on the bottom right or left (sorry I forget) to save and update the details. Once I did that it got updated immediately.
Hope this helps. Good luck!

idowuolo

Feb 15, 2019
Hello!
So I realised I had not saved my new score. Once you post the new details there is an option on the bottom right or left (sorry I forget) to save and update the details. Once I did that it got updated immediately.
Hope this helps. Good luck!
Hi!

Thanks for the quick response,

Although I already saved mine and it transmitted and updated

However, my points remain the same:(