+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS score is too low 356. help please

shuhad

Apr 11, 2016
I have a CRS score of 356 which is too low to get selected.

Is there any possibility i will get into the poll?
I am from bangladesh and never been to Canada before.
Can anyone please help me with the information which province should i apply and add score to it.
Thanks

akiigops

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-09-2016
LANDED..........
16-10-2016
Hi there,

Kindly have a look at the link for better idea.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pnp-program-2016-t391311.0.html

You can apply to any provincial nominee program, which you think you are eligible.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
apply through PNP
it will boost your score

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
shuhad said:
I have a CRS score of 356 which is too low to get selected.

Is there any possibility i will get into the poll?
I am from bangladesh and never been to Canada before.
Can anyone please help me with the information which province should i apply and add score to it.
Thanks
As per the trend, the score for direct ITA has never gone down below 450. IELTS of the primary applicant plays a very important role in improving CRS score, therefore I would suggest that the primary applicant should target CLB 9 (LRWS - 8777). You can try these values in the calculator below and see for yourself how much of a difference IELTS makes to your CRS score. If you get 400+, you stand a chance to get PT NOI from Ontario

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

You can get ITA in 3 different ways
1) Direct ITA - To get a direct ITA (based on the current trend), your CRS should be at least 470 and above (but let's assume it may come down a bit, so a safer bet would be 460)
2) PNP - If your score is below 470 and you get a provincial nomination, it will add 600 points to your existing score which will make you eligible to receive an ITA in the next round of invitation. For PNPs check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp.
3) Job Offer - If your score is below 470 and you have an LMIA backed job offer, it will add 600 points to your existing score which will make you eligible to receive an ITA in the next round of invitation.

RamsayBolton

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can we have a general thread for this type of question? We have around 2 or 3 threads with same question every week.

vishalparabr

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Hi Mates,

i have received crs score of 356 and my profession is into Administrative officers(project co-ordinator) (1221) and have total work expierence of 7 years.
i have got my IELTS results and in total my score is 6.5 (L:7,W:7,S:7,R:5.5) and i believe if i opt for province sponsorshiop then i would have chance of getting the PR.
Now I am trying to understand which is the province i need to opt in my express entry profile as i am totally confused and not sure which province has demand for my skill set.
Could you please help me to know which is the province i need to select here since manitoba would accept my invite if their are any friends or relatives which i have neither of it and Saskatchewan they do not have my profession listed in the province nominee sub category.
Does it mean all the doors are closed for me in terms of applying for PNP nomination for any of the province?

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi Mates,

i have received crs score of 356 and my profession is into Administrative officers(project co-ordinator) (1221) and have total work expierence of 7 years.
i have got my IELTS results and in total my score is 6.5 (L:7,W:7,S:7,R:5.5) and i believe if i opt for province sponsorshiop then i would have chance of getting the PR.
Now I am trying to understand which is the province i need to opt in my express entry profile as i am totally confused and not sure which province has demand for my skill set.
Could you please help me to know which is the province i need to select here since manitoba would accept my invite if their are any friends or relatives which i have neither of it and Saskatchewan they do not have my profession listed in the province nominee sub category.
Does it mean all the doors are closed for me in terms of applying for PNP nomination for any of the province?
Can't comment on PNP options for an Administrative Officer but allow me to tell you few words regarding IELTS. Your IELTS score is very promising, You have got 2 CLB 9 scores- writing 7 and speaking 7 and very close score in listening. all you need is little extra effort and practice on reading part to score 7. I can tell you i have seen 100s of applicants saying they cannot score 7 in writing after attempting multiple times which you have done comfortably. Just try to score 8 in listening (you need 35 correct answers out of 40) and 7 in reading (34 correct out of 40). If you can score this CLB 9 in each module (LWRS-8777) then I am pretty sure you will be sitting on well over 400 which will definitely raise your chances to get direct invitation or Ontario PNP Notification of Interest.

Reactions: dalip