+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS Score is 401 but b'day is coming in june CRS score will Fall..Need help

Nehaw

Aug 29, 2016
Hi All,

My CRS score is 401 and Ontario is about to release nominations for candidates having score >400 (as per the latest update). If I get the nomination in coming weeks then will the nomination be withdrawn in June as my score will fall back to 396 due to 5 point deduction bcz of age. It is mentioned at Ontario migration page that during the processing of OINP application, the score must remain above 400.

I'm quite curious to know that what will happen with my application? In case I give another IELTS exam to improve my score, still I will have to withdraw current application and submit a new one which will have a new Application number.

Kindly suggest!

cooperstation

Oct 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nehaw said:
Hi All,

My CRS score is 401 and Ontario is about to release nominations for candidates having score >400 (as per the latest update). If I get the nomination in coming weeks then will the nomination be withdrawn in June as my score will fall back to 396 due to 5 point deduction bcz of age. It is mentioned at Ontario migration page that during the processing of OINP application, the score must remain above 400.
ture.. it has to be above 400 all the time..

I'm quite curious to know that what will happen with my application? In case I give another IELTS exam to improve my score, still I will have to withdraw current application and submit a new one which will have a new Application number.
If your IELTS score is improved, then update your score in the existing application..which would eventually increase CRS score

Kindly suggest!

Nehaw

Aug 29, 2016
So , as you said we do not required to delete our profile and create new one, It is possible to update the same profile but as of now there are only 2 option (Check status and messages / Withdraw Profile).

Kindly suggest , where is option to update or edit profile?

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
First query,If u receive nomination and ITA before your birthday you will not lose points for age during the process. Thats the only exception (not losing points for age)

second query, login to ur account click on check status and messages, there ul find view submitted application link where u can edit