kunalfred

Mar 6, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
I have received an ITA for FSW under Express entry. I have submitted the details for me and my spouse in the Express entry profile correctly and best to my knowledge. When we got the education documents evaluation from WES, the equivalency in Canada for my wife’s bachelor degree from India was a Bachelor degree in Canada and for her Master degree in India was a “post graduate diploma- one year” as stated in WES report.

While creating Express Entry profile, I created two separate fields for two credentials to be added separately.

· For bachelor’s degree, level of education selected is actual level of education "Bachelor's degree OR a 3 or more year program at a university college, trade or technical school or other institutes". Then we have this following questions where we have to choose level of education according to ECA report-
Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report Your ECA report will tell you if your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian degree, diploma or certificate. You must have the results of an ECA report to answer the question.

Answer to this question: "Bachelor's degree OR a 3 or more year program at a university college, trade or technical school or other institutes"

· In the second field I entered second credential. It is a master’s degree and ECA from WES states as post graduate diploma-one year.

I did this-Selected Master degree in India and its Canadian equivalency as a post graduate diploma-one year (As stated in WES report).

Answer to this question is "1-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school or other institutes"

After this, When I got ITA on 24 July 2019, exactly same details are already filled in study and Language section for my spouse(they are carried forward from EE Profile) in Education history. After filling all the other required details in my profile, when I click on Preview my Score I got extra point for my wife’s educations (10 instead of 9) and my total CRS score increased with 1 point which was calculated before I received the Invitation to apply.

Kindly suggest what to do in this situation and how to proceed...??
If anyone has contact number for IRCC where we can talk, kindly share the detail..??