+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Crs score for 1 year course in Canada ?

Doc Umer

Dec 15, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm a 32 yr old dentist from India.
I would like to ask if I could do a one-year course in Canada to improve my CRS score ? If yes, can someone suggest the courses which I can do ? Also, how many points is a 1 year programme gonna fetch me to boost my current CRS score ?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm a 32 yr old dentist from India.
I would like to ask if I could do a one-year course in Canada to improve my CRS score ? If yes, can someone suggest the courses which I can do ? Also, how many points is a 1 year programme gonna fetch me to boost my current CRS score ?
You can just apply for any course if you are hoping to get study permit approved. Your selected course must make sense, be in line with the your past academic qualification and must lead to clear progression in your current chosen career.

You will need to research yourself, the available courses or programs that will satisfy the above, and then chose the one that suits you best.

Reactions: Doc Umer

Doc Umer

Dec 15, 2020
You can just apply for any course if you are hoping to get study permit approved. Your selected course must make sense, be in line with the your past academic qualification and must lead to clear progression in your current chosen career.

You will need to research yourself, the available courses or programs that will satisfy the above, and then chose the one that suits you best.
Thank you wonderbly. How many points a 1 year programme fetch me towards my CRS score ?