+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS score decrease after ITA

srinikrish

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
Hi,
My wife gets her 3 years experience in december and we have 445 points with that. We are planning to enter the Pool in December.
Our points will go down by 5 points in March 2019 if we don't get ITA by then. So, what are the chances of getting ITA in December 2018 or Jan 2019? Please advise. how does it work with the points if her age increases after getting ITA . Is it till ITA or till what step the points shouldn't decrease.. Please help..

Thanks,
Krish

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
My understanding is that the important point is the point of ITA. Your points freeze at the at time, so if your points decrease post-ITA, it does not matter.

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
445 in December or 440 in march 2019,
Either ways your good to get an ITA in one of the rounds for sure.
Work on documentation and you'll be good to go within 6 months post the ITA.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi,
My wife gets her 3 years experience in december and we have 445 points with that. We are planning to enter the Pool in December.
Our points will go down by 5 points in March 2019 if we don't get ITA by then. So, what are the chances of getting ITA in December 2018 or Jan 2019? Please advise. how does it work with the points if her age increases after getting ITA . Is it till ITA or till what step the points shouldn't decrease.. Please help..

Thanks,
Krish
If she gets ITA before her birthday the points decrease will not have any impact even if you submit the PR application after the birthday. 445 stands a strong chance of getting an invitation in one of the next draws.

srinikrish

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
If she gets ITA before her birthday the points decrease will not have any impact even if you submit the PR application after the birthday. 445 stands a strong chance of getting an invitation in one of the next draws.
Thanks Very much for the Reply..But i heard that Points doesn't freeze post ITA..I might be wrong but post AOR or some step which i don't remember. Please advise.

srinikrish

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
445 in December or 440 in march 2019,
Either ways your good to get an ITA in one of the rounds for sure.
Work on documentation and you'll be good to go within 6 months post the ITA.
Thanks for the reply. 445 in December 2018 but birthday in March 2019 when it decreases to 440.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Thanks Very much for the Reply..But i heard that Points doesn't freeze post ITA..I might be wrong but post AOR or some step which i don't remember. Please advise.
Only age points will freeze on ITA and the same will be stated on the invitation. Other points will be recalculated at APR i.e. submission of application.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Other steps mainly documentation which you can start working on it now so that once you get the ita you’re good to go as one member suggested above. Find out the process of getting police reports, medical examinations nearby and appointment waiting times. Most importantly reference letters from employers where points are claimed and ensure they are in the specified format covering the job descriptions. Check with your Bank if they issue the balance certificate as per CIC requirements etc.

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks for the reply. 445 in December 2018 but birthday in March 2019 when it decreases to 440.
Yup, with both the scores you are safe!!

In one of the draws in the first half of next year you'll easily get an ITA, thus work on your documentation post ITA from now itself