+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS Score Change post draw

Mayyah16

Nov 24, 2022
Hello. I submitted my EE Profile on the 22nd Nov 2022, and had been added to the pool of candidates few minutes later. My score was 498. I however made a change in the education section, as my level of education was 'professional degree requiring license to practice' instead of 'bachelor's degree...'. My CRS has now changed to 567. I didn't notice that the last draw of 23 November 2022 with cutoff 491 was out already before I made the change. 24 hours have passed since the draw. Will I get an ITA on this draw? Or was the change made to the profile too late?

What's the situation ecactly? What are my chances of getting ITA?

thaipham

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 2020
Hello. I submitted my EE Profile on the 22nd Nov 2022, and had been added to the pool of candidates few minutes later. My score was 498. I however made a change in the education section, as my level of education was 'professional degree requiring license to practice' instead of 'bachelor's degree...'. My CRS has now changed to 567. I didn't notice that the last draw of 23 November 2022 with cutoff 491 was out already before I made the change. 24 hours have passed since the draw. Will I get an ITA on this draw? Or was the change made to the profile too late?

What's the situation ecactly? What are my chances of getting ITA?
It can be 1 or 2 days until ITA arrives. However, with your score, you obviously will be in the next draw. Don't overthink too much.