+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Crs score below 400. Can I still apply?

Dtriv

Mar 31, 2018
Hi,
I need some advice please. I am from India. My crs score is 370. Can I still file eoi? I am a commerce graduate from banking and insurance background ( code 0122). Have 15+ years of experience. Anyone who has been into this situation, any seniors in this group? Please help. Need a solution.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

Hi,
I need some advice please. I am from India. My crs score is 370. Can I still file eoi? I am a commerce graduate from banking and insurance backgI

If you have your Education ECA and IElts results, you can apply, but at 370 you are unlikely to receive an Invitation to apply

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes why not. There might be some EE PNP programs (provincial nominations), where you can fit in.

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hi,
I need some advice please. I am from India. My crs score is 370. Can I still file eoi? I am a commerce graduate from banking and insurance background ( code 0122). Have 15+ years of experience. Anyone who has been into this situation, any seniors in this group? Please help. Need a solution.
One way to increase your score is through proficiency in both English and French if you do not have this to begin with. This would increase the score above 400, which may qualify you for the Ontario Provincial Nominee program. This program is where selected individuals in the Express Entry pool with scores over 400 are selected to meet the needs of that province. Also, proficiency in French may qualify for Quebec immigration, which is run separately from the programs for other provinces and territories.

Good luck!

adeptonline

Apr 26, 2018
Good morning. I have a National diploma in electrical Electronics engineering. Can I proceed with the pr processing? Or someone advise me on what to do.