+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Crs score 445 to 450 any chances this year or by 2020?

khush2canada

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Uno Graduation only...You may want to look at any acceptable distance PG diploma that could get you points for 2 degrees. WEShas also changed criteria for evaluating MBA degrees from Indian Institution as PG Diploma whereas same degree from a foreign University is classified as Masters.
@citizen_krane Brother i guess we are confusing what @rajapanesar also mentioned the Two or More degree option we can select in case we have one degree which is 3 or more years and the other one is any one year degree or PG diploma what wes has evaluated.

Both of below we can take points for two or more degree option
Bcom + Mcom => Wes=> bachelors(4) years + 1 year pg diploma if wes gives
Bcom + Mcom => Wes=> bachelors(4) years + bachelor (what ever wes has given)

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Yes, it is basically the same output.
It literally says, two or more degrees, diplomas and certificates.
So any combination goes.
I'll attach a 'link' in a while.

Edit: linked. You can find what your report says after selecting comprehensive ranking system from the drop-down list. In search box, type two bachelor.
You can check what your report says by using this tool.

Reactions: khush2canada

floydsonnet

Aug 16, 2019
i don't want to give you false hope. So all i'm going to say is if you are dtermined to immigrate to CA, try to get nomination or get a better IELTS score, becasue you are nt getting any yonger.
After Feb 1st 2019, the lowest CRS accepted is 450. In other words, there would be a lot of people with a score of 449 waiting in the pool for more than 7 months and i doubt lots of them get their score improved. and a lot of people stayed in the pool longer than you So more likely you , not them , will be cut off during the tie breaking.
So you can keep waiting, but don't count on that, try to do something to raise your score.

Last edited:
Reactions: delixo

khush2canada

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
i don't want to give you false hope. So all i'm going to say is if you are dtermined to immigrate to CA, try to get nomination or get a better IELTS score, becasue you are nt getting any yonger.
After Feb 1st 2019, the lowest CRS accepted is 450. In an other words, there would be a lot of people with a score of 449 waiting in the pool for more than 7 months and i doubt lots of them get their score improved. and a lot of people stayed in the pool longer than you so you , not them , will be cut off during the tie breaking.
So you can keep waiting, but don't count on that, try to do something to raise your score.
@floydsonnet Yea that is obvious!! No rocket science every one knows that the score needs to be improved. But this is just a thread to look into possibilities since not many backlog would be left after 6 draws.

floydsonnet

Aug 16, 2019
@floydsonnet Yea that is obvious!! No rocket science every one knows that the score needs to be improved. But this is just a thread to look into possibilities since not many backlog would be left after 6 draws.
i assume you are a potental immigrant, like me , and not an immigrate agent whose life depend on this. So discussion about this doesn't make a lot of sense.
There are so many factors that need to be taken to account and we don't have data for any of those. The main idea of EE is to recrit skilled, qualified worker to CA to stimulate their economy. So one can only assume that they will draw more ( b2b draw) if they didn't get enough people to land in CA this year.
Do you know how many people turned down their ITA? including those who reported a fake IELTS score ?
Do you know how many people get their visa but decided to not land to CA?
Do you know how many people are currently under security check and IRCC need more than 6 months to process their visa ? This would be a great slow down the immigration rate ( get more people into CA)
The only data we can refer to is the total landing number from last year and i doubt that can be a relaible statistic because 2018 and 2019 are quite different.
without these information, all we can do is shot in the dark. people can bring all kinds of theories most of them make perfect sense, however none of them is built on sound ground.

khush2canada

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
i assume you are a potental immigrant, like me , and not an immigrate agent whose life depend on this. So discussion about this doesn't make a lot of sense.
There are so many factors that need to be taken to account and we don't have data for any of those. The main idea of EE is to recrit skilled, qualified worker to CA to stimulate their economy. So one can only assume that they will draw more ( b2b draw) if they didn't get enough people to land in CA this year.
Do you know how many people turned down their ITA? including those who reported a fake IELTS score ?
Do you know how many people are currently under security check and IRCC need more than 6 months to process their visa ? This would be a great slow down the immigration rate ( get more people into CA)
The only data we can refer to is the total landing number from last year and i doubt that can be a relaible statistic because 2018 and 2019 are quite different.
without these information, all we can do is shot in the dark. people can bring all kinds of theories most of them make perfect sense, however none of them is built on sound ground.
@floydsonnet Ohk Man take a chill :) !!!, instead of writing all this you could have given an IELTS Mock test. We hope there is no issue if we are discussing here on something and getting some info on other queries as well.

We surely don't know the exact numbers but we all here are talking about backlogs as per the latest mentioned as well and improving our score at same time!!!
Hope :)

khush2canada

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
@floydsonnet And brother that is your opinion maybe for someone it might be helpful, if you dont want you can ignore this instead of wasting your time . i hope this helps

floydsonnet

Aug 16, 2019
@floydsonnet Ohk Man take a chill :) !!!, instead of writing all this you could have given an IELTS Mock test. We hope there is no issue if we are discussing here on something and getting some info on other queries as well.

We surely don't know the exact numbers but we all here are talking about backlogs as per the latest mentioned as well and improving our score at same time!!!
Hope :)
I already in my AOR stage so you can say i have all the time in the world. I meant sure , we can talk anything for fun, something like if U.S and Russia should give up their nuclear weapons. Something that relate to us but we don't have a say on. However, i assume since your interest and future is on stake, it's not a "fun topic" for you if your score is between 445 to 450 like you claimed. I merely want to point out that there's lots of variables that anyone on this forum cannot decide ( or even know ) so i don't think anything we talked aboout tcan be called as "estimation" , just wild guess.

khush2canada

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
I already in my AOR stage so you can say i have all the time in the world. I meant sure , we can talk anything for fun, something like if U.S and Russia should give up their nuclear weapons. Something that relate to us but we don't have a say on. However, i assume since your interest and future is on stake, it's not a "fun topic" for you if your score is between 445 to 450 like you claimed. I merely want to point out that there's lots of variables that anyone on this forum cannot decide ( or even know ) so i don't think anything we talked aboout tcan be called as "estimation" , just wild guess.
Ohk Boss you win !!! :) Can you let us proceed with others!! i hope you can let us

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Well, I have the OINP’s interest, but

1500 CAD is a lot of money and their rules are stricter + they demand more papers than the federal program of EE. + 37 CAD to pay WES, so they will share the digital info with the OINP (that mad me simply angry because I have already paid for their services and the IRCC has all the details), but in order to press 2 buttons and share info with the OINP they ask for extra money!! After 4 ielts exams to me this is just a rip off.
I have also read that it takes them even longer to process the documents.

So I will wait for few more draws to see what happens.