+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS Score 432

anush_

Sep 9, 2018
Hello guys,

I am a software developer looking forward to migrate to Canada. My CRS score is 432. What are the chances of me getting through the draw?

Any possibilities that the score could drop from 440 now ?
Also, when do we expect the OINP to open ? On what basis do they nominate the candidates ?
I am a little low because for this happening. What are the other ways so that I get to Canada asap ?

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Hi Anush,

A little more detail as to how you arrived at 432 will help.

What I usually suggest is aim for CLB10 in IELTS instead of CLB9 - getting a CLB ten gives you the max points.
give you are at 432 and this is me assuming you have only secured a CLB9, if you scored higher then you can reach 440.

Another would be to - start learning French and maybe give that exam as well long shot but it may work.

Apart from that, there are no other ways I can think of where you can go to Canada asap. Due to US H1b drama and an increased number of applicants applying to Canada the average CRS score doesn't seem like its going to only get higher and not the other way around. hoping for that is not a good strategy.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello guys,

I am a software developer looking forward to migrate to Canada. My CRS score is 432. What are the chances of me getting through the draw?

Also, when do we expect the OINP to open ? On what basis do they nominate the candidates ?
I am a little low because for this happening. What are the other ways so that I get to Canada asap ?
Any relative in Manitoba?

Reactions: anush_

anush_

Sep 9, 2018
Hi Anush,

A little more detail as to how you arrived at 432 will help.

What I usually suggest is aim for CLB10 in IELTS instead of CLB9 - getting a CLB ten gives you the max points.
give you are at 432 and this is me assuming you have only secured a CLB9, if you scored higher then you can reach 440.

Another would be to - start learning French and maybe give that exam as well long shot but it may work.

Apart from that, there are no other ways I can think of where you can go to Canada asap. Due to US H1b drama and an increased number of applicants applying to Canada the average CRS score doesn't seem like its going to only get higher and not the other way around. hoping for that is not a good strategy.

Yeaah, preparing for the same, but kinda nervous. Just don't want Canada just to be a fairy dream for me..

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Yeaah, preparing for the same, but kinda nervous. Just don't want Canada just to be a fairy dream for me..
I would say divide this entire process into parts and make sure to achieve each one of them.

To explain .

1. Calculating your score without IELTS and then Calculate with IELTS
2. Once you know what your score will be then chose the one that gives you the best result.
3. Right now our goal should only be to score the best in IELTS

Once you have mastered the 3 simple steps mentioned above, the process will be very easy and quite honestly not that overwhelming as we think.

What most people do is they get sidelined and distracted with the entire process; Thinking about Life in Canada, Job, Salary, House they will line in, Location, Funds required, Telling all your Relatives that you are going to canada before even you actually qualify etc " THIS IS A BIG NO NO, BECAUSE you don't have any energy left to focus on task at hand and think it through" and get the results you need.

If you are doing the above I would request you to stop doing it and only focus on IELTS as of now, make that your one and only goal to succeed and believe me you will see Results.

Reactions: Rukhsar2590

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello guys,

Hi,
In addition to what @puzokumar said, which i think is quite accurate. There are few ways for you increase your score, if you havn't already done so that is of course...

1-I read you had relatives in Canada (Toronto). If they are as defined by CIC, did you make sure to include them in CRS count?
2-Have your tried to aim for high IELTS score? I mean CLB9 or CLB 10. If you do, you automatically get up to 50 points more compared to an average CLB 6 or CLB 7. That can definitely get your head out of the water, and I totally agree with @puzokumar , I think is the strongest way to dramatically increase CRS score!
3-Do you speak some French? If you do, give TEF a try, and will give you 20 additional points for being bilingual.
4-How many years of experience do you have? Maybe if you wait a bit more and complete 2 or 3 years at least, you'll max out on points for work experience (i.e max is at 3 years).
5-If your spouse is travelling with you, has she/he taken a language test? That's 20 points just for that. Did she/he also complete an ECA for her/his degree? There's 10 more points right there.

These are the surest way to get more points

Shyam42

Oct 25, 2018
Anush. i am having same score as yours. what are you doing for learning french.. i am getting 30 soon. so the score will further reduce for me.. any other ways for increasing CRS.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
is there any benefit , if any friends in Maniotba ? i am having same score of 432
Yes, if you have a relative in Manitoba, then you can get PR easily.