+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS points shoot up in Post ITA profile as compared to EE Profile

jain_akhil1988

Feb 2, 2019
Hi Guys, I have received my ITA and what I have observed that CRS points shoot up in Post ITA profile as compared to EE Profile despite the data got automatically from the EE profile. It was 463 in EE profile, but now when I click on 'preview my score' in Post ITA form, it shows 470. The difference was due to my education. I have completed my master in MSC but for this, ECA has evaluated as Post graduation diploma one year. So in the (1)Level of Education - I had mentioned "Masters" and in the "Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report Your ECA report will tell you if your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian degree, diploma or certificate. You must have the results of an ECA report to answer the question. If you are not sure what your result was, visit our website to understand what your ECA report results mean.: I selected, One year program at University, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.
Can somebody please guide, why is this difference coming?

bhargav218

Dec 4, 2019
Hi Guys, I have received my ITA and what I have observed that CRS points shoot up in Post ITA profile as compared to EE Profile despite the data got automatically from the EE profile. It was 463 in EE profile, but now when I click on 'preview my score' in Post ITA form, it shows 470. The difference was due to my education. I have completed my master in MSC but for this, ECA has evaluated as Post graduation diploma one year. So in the (1)Level of Education - I had mentioned "Masters" and in the "Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report Your ECA report will tell you if your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian degree, diploma or certificate. You must have the results of an ECA report to answer the question. If you are not sure what your result was, visit our website to understand what your ECA report results mean.: I selected, One year program at University, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.
Can somebody please guide, why is this difference coming?
Hi Akhil. I am facing this issue, Did you find a resolution?