+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS not updated after 20 hours with improved IELTS score

Shreya16

Oct 30, 2018
Hi, I updated my improved IELTS score and still my CRS is not showing improved score. Why? I earlier had a according of 385, now with improved score it should reach 449 ( if I calculate with CRS calculator or at your website or even CIC website.) What can be the possible reason here.. please suggest ?

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Hi, I updated my improved IELTS score and still my CRS is not showing improved score. Why? I earlier had a according of 385, now with improved score it should reach 449 ( if I calculate with CRS calculator or at your website or even CIC website.) What can be the possible reason here.. please suggest ?
Its takes about 1-2 days, if you want it reflected immediately then delete and recreate the profile.

Evident

Oct 30, 2018
If you cannot wait for an extra 4 hours, how would you survive post AOR?

Reactions: keebs

Shreya16

Oct 30, 2018
If you cannot wait for an extra 4 hours, how would you survive post AOR?
Hi, thanks for replying. It's just that I panicked cuz I again then second time just to review if I have correctly updated the information again updated and then transmitted the same info. So thought of not keep doing it again n again n look for some help here.

Shreya16

Oct 30, 2018
Its takes about 1-2 days, if you want it reflected immediately then delete and recreate the profile.
Thank you for your response, sure will wait. However I am guessing it did show an improved score that is from 383 to 385 however it should have increased to 449 ( as per other calculators I am checking n makes sense also). My IELTS was earlier R , S -7.5, W - 6.5 & L -7.5 this was not as per required score of 7778. However now I got 7778.5 . So it should have increased to 449. But incresed to 385 from 383. Not understanding why.

Do you suggest deleting the profile and making afresh or wait for 1-2 days? Cuz the profile status shows submitted. Please suggest

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Thank you for your response, sure will wait. However I am guessing it did show an improved score that is from 383 to 385 however it should have increased to 449 ( as per other calculators I am checking n makes sense also). My IELTS was earlier R , S -7.5, W - 6.5 & L -7.5 this was not as per required score of 7778. However now I got 7778.5 . So it should have increased to 449. But incresed to 385 from 383. Not understanding why.

Do you suggest deleting the profile and making afresh or wait for 1-2 days? Cuz the profile status shows submitted. Please suggest
Dont complicate, just delete and create a new one.

amtak

Apr 2, 2019
Hi all,

I updated my spouse's score yesterday and after 24 hours also, it is still showing the old score. We do not want to recreate the profile again and need to know how to update it?