+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS minimum score increases again in the 57th draw.

Xit

Feb 23, 2017
Hello everyone,

As you probably already saw the minimum score to get a ITA score did raise again the last draw from 431 to 441.

I personal was hoping that the score will drop until 423 (that is the score i have)

I have to questions:

1.My cousin made me a job offer which was validated by LMA and i wanted to ask you guys if there is anyway atleast temporary to move to Canada based on that job offer? atleast for the time of the job offer, untill i will be able to apply for a permanent resident.

2. how far you guys think will the CRS score drop this year? or how likely is that the CRS minimum score will reach 420 ish.

Thanks you so much for reading!! ;D ;D ;D

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Xit said:
Hello everyone,

As you probably already saw the minimum score to get a ITA score did raise again the last draw from 431 to 441.

I personal was hoping that the score will drop until 423 (that is the score i have)

I have to questions:

1.My cousin made me a job offer which was validated by LMA and i wanted to ask you guys if there is anyway atleast temporary to move to Canada based on that job offer? atleast for the time of the job offer, untill i will be able to apply for a permanent resident.

2. how far you guys think will the CRS score drop this year? or how likely is that the CRS minimum score will reach 420 ish.

Dont wait for the CRS to drop as nobody can predict the trend. Do what you can to increase your scores. The job with positive LMIA will give you 50 points that will increase your score.

Xit

Feb 23, 2017
Thank for your answer :D ,

apart of that is there any way i can go temporary to canada with the job offer? or not?( untill i apply for permanent rezident)

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Xit said:
Thank for your answer :D ,

apart of that is there any way i can go temporary to canada with the job offer? or not?( untill i apply for permanent rezident)
I think you can go there on a work permit. And then apply for PR. I don't know much about the work permit application and its procedure though.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Xit said:
Hello everyone,

I have to questions:

A valid job offer gives u 50 or 200 extra points in CRS (depending upon the nature of job).

Is your score 423 WITH addition of this extra 50 points, or WITHOUT it??

I personally would advise u to go for temporary work permit in Canada. And when u spend a considerable time in Canada with valid job experience, then u can apply for CEC (Canadian Experience Class) and get PR under that category.
I think it's the best and easiest way to get yourself into Canada.

Hope it helps.

Hit the GOOD button on left if my answer was helpful.

Xit

Feb 23, 2017
Maverick28 said:
I think you can go there on a work permit. And then apply for PR. I don't know much about the work permit application and its procedure though.
Thanks for your advice :D

Xit

Feb 23, 2017
jpv2212 said:
A valid job offer gives u 50 or 200 extra points in CRS (depending upon the nature of job).

Is your score 423 WITH addition of this extra 50 points, or WITHOUT it??

I personally would advise u to go for temporary work permit in Canada. And when u spend a considerable time in Canada with valid job experience, then u can apply for CEC (Canadian Experience Class) and get PR under that category.
I think it's the best and easiest way to get yourself into Canada.

Hope it helps.

Hit the GOOD button on left if my answer was helpful.

423 with the 50 points from the Job offer :p , and i guess my wife can come with me too right? if i have a job offer? once i have that working permit i will be able to work whatever i want or am i forced to work by my cousins company?

Thanks

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Xit said:

423 with the 50 points from the Job offer :p , and i guess my wife can come with me too right? if i have a job offer? once i have that working permit i will be able to work whatever i want or am i forced to work by my cousins company?

Thanks
If it's lmia based you have to work for that company or your permit will be invalid. Your spouse can only come if your job is skilled.

Xit

Feb 23, 2017
kryt0n said:
If it's lmia based you have to work for that company or your permit will be invalid. Your spouse can only come if your job is skilled.
Thanks for the answer.

Skilled job means? A,B or 0? right?

And how do i proceede after i get the job offer if i want to apply for temporary work permit? By the way i already have every document needed for Express entry only not meeting the minimum score.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Xit said:
Thanks for the answer.

And how do i proceede after i get the job offer if i want to apply for temporary work permit? By the way i already have every document needed for Express entry only not meeting the minimum score.
Yes, A B or 0 are skilled jobs.

U can search on official CIC website for understanding the step-by-step procedure for work permit. It has got all u need for it.

All the best for your process...

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Xit said:
Thanks for the answer.

Your potential employer needs a positive lmia. This can take several months. A job offer letter isn't sufficient to apply for a work permit. make sure they apply for a dual intent lmia and you can use it towards pr.

Xit

Feb 23, 2017
thanks for the quick reply guys :D , this forums is great!

What does pr mean? he will apply in aprox 2-3 months , what should i tell him? to apply for PR for me? or what? thanks!!!:D

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Xit said:

What does pr mean? he will apply in aprox 2-3 months , what should i tell him? to apply for PR for me? or what? thanks!!!:D
PR means permanent residence.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Xit said:

You don't need a work permit to apply for permenant residency. You can do that from your home country.

An lmia (sponsored job offer) can get you a temporary work permit and a slight boost to your permenant residency application.

Please go to the CIC website and do a lot of reading to understand the whole process. We are here to help any follow up questions.

Xit

Feb 23, 2017
kryt0n said:
I get the impression you really are starting from scratch here.

You don't need a work permit to apply for permenant residency. You can do that from your home country.

An lmia (sponsored job offer) can get you a temporary work permit and a slight boost to your permenant residency application.

Please go to the CIC website and do a lot of reading to understand the whole process. We are here to help any follow up questions.
Thanks for the reply,

The problem is i did a lot of research and i prepared all my documents (WES documents (master degree both me and my wife, Ielts , job reference letter , financial situation in good standing),

I just wanted to ask if it is possible to get sooner to Canada then to wait untill the CRS score drops untill 423, with the help on my cousins company ( he already had a friend of my invited trough the lima)

Sorry if i sound a bit noobish but i just want to understand some things completely :)

Thanks!