+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS draw question

odrisso123

May 31, 2021
Hi All,

Yesterday, I opened my EE profile and got score of 412. However, my eligibility shows I am only eligible for FSW. As I do not have more than 1 year of experience, I am not eligible for CEC.
In the recent draws, I find that the recent immigration program draws are either CEC or Federal skilled trades.

So, my question is, in the next draws, if the cutoff score is less than my score in CEC immigration program, can I get the ITA? Or it should be specific to FSW draw or non-specific program draw.

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
Hi All,

Yesterday, I opened my EE profile and got score of 412. However, my eligibility shows I am only eligible for FSW. As I do not have more than 1 year of experience, I am not eligible for CEC.
In the recent draws, I find that the recent immigration program draws are either CEC or Federal skilled trades.

So, my question is, in the next draws, if the cutoff score is less than my score in CEC immigration program, can I get the ITA? Or it should be specific to FSW draw or non-specific program draw.
It should say all programs draw... you won't receive an ITA if it is only CEC.
But all programs draw minimum scores are not that low.
You should try to get a PNP.

gwenn

May 13, 2021
It should say all programs draw... you won't receive an ITA if it is only CEC.
But all programs draw minimum scores are not that low.
You should try to get a PNP.
hello @odrisso123. Do you know a website where we can see trend of PNPnominations they invited if offshore (not based in canada) or onshore are being invited? Thank you :)

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
hello @odrisso123. Do you know a website where we can see trend of PNPnominations they invited if offshore (not based in canada) or onshore are being invited? Thank you :)
You should check ontario saskatchewan nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island. I'm not really sure if they are all actually. I only follow ontario pnp.