+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS CALCULATER) How many TOTAL years of skilled work experience...?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
I already send all my basic details and my resume to consultant.
They was eveluate my report and give me point.

But only confuson was skill trasfer i got 50+50 point.
My IELTS was assume CBL 9

You had better do the IELTS and get your actual score before you estimate your points. I think a CLB Level 9 is optimistic.

Now i just want to know that given report by them was true or not...
Can't tell, it is hard to understand. Looks like they showed the maximum possible value (in general), not YOUR actual value. And you haven't done the required ECA or IELTS, so any score is just a guess.

SNOWLEO

Jan 28, 2019
hi i have experience of more than 4 years as Internaional Sales and Marketing Manager, which required me to travel on business trips multiple times in EU and UK. What should i answer for the below questions.

6) Work Experience

i. In the last ten years, how many years of skilled work experience in Canada do you have?
It must have been paid and full-time (or an equal amount in part-time).

Note: In Canada, the National Occupational Classification (NOC) is the official list of all the jobs in the Canadian labour market. It describes each job according to skill type, group and level.

"Skilled work" in the NOC is:

• managerial jobs (NOC Skill Level 0)
  • professional jobs (NOC Skill Type A)
  • technical jobs and skilled trades/manual work (NOC Skill Type B)
If you aren’t sure of the NOC level for this job, you can find your NOC.

ii. In the last 10 years, how many total years of foreign skilled work experience do you have?
It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B).

plz assist! thank you

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi all
I have no Canadian experience however I do have some foreign experience. This is experience in total is aBout 5 years but is not in the same occupation. Meaning I worked as a geologist for 2 years and currently working as a college lecturer for just over 2 years as well. How do I then compute my total experience. Is it only 2 years or a sum of both occupations which is almost 5 years.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi all
I have no Canadian experience however I do have some foreign experience. This is experience in total is aBout 5 years but is not in the same occupation. Meaning I worked as a geologist for 2 years and currently working as a college lecturer for just over 2 years as well. How do I then compute my total experience. Is it only 2 years or a sum of both occupations which is almost 5 years.
You can add them together.