+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

!!!!CRS 470 - Does showing Adaptability strengthen the case?

af56939

Jul 20, 2018
Hi Experts,

I have a CRS of 470 and about to create a profile. I have a relative in Canada but I don't have birth certificates for my mom and uncle to support the evidence.

I am getting more than 67 points without declaring the relative for FSW.

Is it worth going through the trouble of obtaining the proof of relationship documents??.

Will it increase my chances of getting PR and strengthen my case if I show a relative in Canada?.

If not ill select NO in the relative section. Please Advise.

Thanks

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Are those 470 points with or without them? although if I remember correctly having a relative awards 15 points so assuming it is with them, you would still have 455 points by yourself and will probably make it above the cutoff anyway, in my opinion adding them will be another thing to prove and worry about, feels like a high risk, low reward move and pretty much unnecessary. I do not believe it will either speed up, slow down or even help in your chances of PR.

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Experts,

I have a CRS of 470 and about to create a profile. I have a relative in Canada but I don't have birth certificates for my mom and uncle to support the evidence.

I am getting more than 67 points without declaring the relative for FSW.

Is it worth going through the trouble of obtaining the proof of relationship documents??.

Will it increase my chances of getting PR and strengthen my case if I show a relative in Canada?.

If not ill select NO in the relative section. Please Advise.

Thanks
There is nothing call increase your chance of PR after ITA. Everybody will be treated equally after ITA.

Are those 470 points with or without them? although if I remember correctly having a relative awards 15 points so assuming it is with them, you would still have 455 points by yourself and will probably make it above the cutoff anyway, in my opinion adding them will be another thing to prove and worry about, feels like a high risk, low reward move and pretty much unnecessary. I do not believe it will either speed up, slow down or even help in your chances of PR.
15 points is for siblings only.