+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS 456 any chance in Near future?

Raghuraj

May 19, 2016
If you notice today's draw also stands at 480's that's mean it is not going to come down below 450 in near future. Lets discuss what are the other ways to increase CRS apart from IELTS.

I have tried sending my profile to many job openings but it doesn't sound good. No reply at all so i feel trying job from outside Canada is very challenging, Once we get PR then the scenario would be different.

Let's ponder on this. Thanks

dewk

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To come down to 450, it would take atleast 6 draws or 3 months in my opinion. As with the back log now, 450 will have a large number of ITA to be send. But definitely it will come there in a few months.
The other ways would be increasing Work Exp if you are not on max points and giving exam for second language.
Yes securing a job from outside Canada is very tuf. It is much easy if you have a PR.

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
They will run out of backlogs to take care of in a few months' time so yes...CIC is preparing for that one (or maybe two) draw in the future to accept that many applicants...and then they'll probably restrict intake once more - it's like traffic congestion during rush hour.

For now, I suggest applying for provincial nomination to boost your CRS scores - if CIC is not lowering the cut off anytime soon, then you might as well boost yours! If you have a spouse, you can also get him/her to have their work experience, language, and education assessed...It's a very expensive step but every additional point counts. If you need more points, learning French will boost your language scores further.

The rest of the other options like Canadian experience, takes a lot of time and resource.

Raghuraj

May 19, 2016
Apart from Degree, will 1 year Post graduate diploma from one of the best known institute will add some points?
Will it be recognized as two or more degree and diploma?

Pls share your views on it.

Thanks