+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS 447. Any hope of getting ITA

DamhaSirah

May 6, 2016
Scarborough
krishere1982 said:
Hi,

Can you please clarify? Your 441 CRS is when you didn't mention that you have masters degree?

Thanks.
My 441 score is with:
1. maximum possible score in IELTS General Training Module,
2. maximum possible score for age (I am currently 27 years old),
3. 16 years of education (4 years post secondary Bachelors degree verified through CES last year),
4. maximum possible score for work experience (3+ years of work experience)
5. I am a single/bachelor/unmarried man - no spouse or dependents
I also have several direct/close blood relatives in Canada and maximum possible score in IELTS Academic Module (that doesn't count towards the CRS score).

I expect to get 40 points increase after ECA of my recently completed Masters (15 for education + 25 for adaptability = 40 points total) InshAllah.

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
DamhaSirah said:
My 441 score is with:
1. maximum possible score in IELTS General Training Module,
2. maximum possible score for age (I am currently 27 years old),
3. 16 years of education (4 years post secondary Bachelors degree verified through CES last year),
4. maximum possible score for work experience (3+ years of work experience)
5. I am a single/bachelor/unmarried man - no spouse or dependents
I also have several direct/close blood relatives in Canada and maximum possible score in IELTS Academic Module (that doesn't count towards the CRS score).

I expect to get 40 points increase after ECA of my recently completed Masters (15 for education + 25 for adaptability = 40 points total) InshAllah.
Thanks for your response. I am sure you will get those 40 points. Good luck!

s_pisces

Dec 30, 2009
If you cant register of IELTS. Try writing the CELPIP test. Its the other english test that CIC deems valid and there are spots open all the time

Dr Nonsky said:
-I have two degrees which are Bachelor of pharmacy and doctor of pharmacy and I have two different certificates for them. Does it have any effect on my points? Because in the option I only saw "masters degree or professional degree"
-Also there is a 3 months waiting period for every ielts exam
-What is the name of the French exam?
-Which PNP can sI ecure without a job offer?

GARJ

Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sat waiting at 447 for months and nothing... I got an ITA after completing a second program of study and getting an ECA that bumped me up to 477. No score is certain with Express Entry, specially if you're under 465.

s_pisces

Dec 30, 2009
GARJ said:
Sat waiting at 447 for months and nothing... I got an ITA after completing a second program of study and getting an ECA that bumped me up to 477. No score is certain with Express Entry, specially if you're under 465.
I am thinking of doing a second program as well. Do you know if there is any specifics on how long the program (certificate especially) has to be. I am seeing certificates that are a few months long to 1 year. Just wondering if it has to be atleast 8 months long or something to qualify as a second credential.

Arsalan Khan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
binshuo20 said:
I suppose only post graduation work experience is counted, so you can have 3 yrs experience points or master degree points, but not both. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
no u can receive both. i added my masters degree and my score went up from 407 to 447, thats for two plus years of experience.

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
If money (and time) is not an issue, I would go to Canada to take a Master's degree. That will ramp up your points for sure as you hit several factors - Canada experience, educational background, and adaptability (english+education).

DamhaSirah

May 6, 2016
Scarborough
binshuo20 said:
I suppose only post graduation work experience is counted, so you can have 3 yrs experience points or master degree points, but not both. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
You can have both your experience and education counted at the same time.

+1 please, if you found my post helpful.