+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CRS 430 to 439 - Connect Here

tahiryusaf

Jan 29, 2017
Hi

I am at 435 at the moment with a Bachelor's degree from the US and maxed out IELTS.

My question is: do software certificates like LABView, Solidworks Matlab etc. issued from the main companies count as two or more post secondary certificates? or do they need to be one or two year programs from different universities?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards,

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
Friends, i have 439 if iam primary applicant. Lat draw on jan 25th my spouse got ITA with the score 455. I am still keeping my profile with 439 points as a backup. Because iam very scared. Have been waiting in pool since jan 2015. Life was crap waiting for 2 continuous years only to see this score getting dropped ! We are filling the eAPR post ITA believe me its not easy at all as everyone say i felt it is complicated, so the game is not over after ITA but it just got more and more. :-X

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
TrackIT said:
Friends, i have 439 if iam primary applicant. Lat draw on jan 25th my spouse got ITA with the score 455. I am still keeping my profile with 439 points as a backup. Because iam very scared. Have been waiting in pool since jan 2015. Life was crap waiting for 2 continuous years only to see this score getting dropped ! We are filling the eAPR post ITA believe me its not easy at all as everyone say i felt it is complicated, so the game is not over after ITA but it just got more and more. :-X
Wait you have 2 profiles, one with you as primary, and the other with her as primary? So you got ITA, why the other profile?? is this legal?

Manylivesmanymasters

Jan 25, 2017
Chennnai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-17
pacificislander said:
I am sitting at exactly 430. I hope the minimum scores required will drop before my birthday which is on April. There's nothing I can do more to improve my score.
My score is 430 and it would drop 5 points in may :(
Hope I get the ITA before that

raghavasv

Jan 29, 2017
Hi I did my evaluation with Y-Axis, I got 332 CRS Score, So As per my knowledge I have to apply for PNP to score more, Some one said that, it is very expensive to immigrant through PNP or Job offer, Please give me your valuable suggestions for me

I did not apply for Express entry, Even I did not attempt IELTS, Just to get information I did evaluation with Y-Axis,

Please friends give me your valuable suggestions for me my mail id raghavasv@gmail.com

Please friends
please suggest me

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tahiryusaf said:
Hi

I am at 435 at the moment with a Bachelor's degree from the US and maxed out IELTS.

My question is: do software certificates like LABView, Solidworks Matlab etc. issued from the main companies count as two or more post secondary certificates? or do they need to be one or two year programs from different universities?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards,
Hi,

I don't think they count as post-secondary certificates because they don't have an ECA equivalent to Canadian Education.

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raghavasv said:
Hi I did my evaluation with Y-Axis, I got 332 CRS Score, So As per my knowledge I have to apply for PNP to score more, Some one said that, it is very expensive to immigrant through PNP or Job offer, Please give me your valuable suggestions for me

I did not apply for Express entry, Even I did not attempt IELTS, Just to get information I did evaluation with Y-Axis,

Please friends give me your valuable suggestions for me my mail id raghavasv@gmail.com

Please friends
please suggest me
Firstly, this thread is for people who have scores from 430-439. Secondly, based on your post you are not even trying hard enough to get the optimum score. My suggestion is to improve your score. Go take IELTS, get an ECA. Haven't you read the comments here? They have maxed out their IELTS score and did their best and here you are waiting for an apple to drop on your mouth. Not a troll, I'm just saying.

prads_s

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
438 here...

Hoping for score to come down and waiting for OINP to open.

Badr

Jun 2, 2016
pacificislander said:
Firstly, this thread is for people who have scores from 430-439. Secondly, based on your post you are not even trying hard enough to get the optimum score. My suggestion is to improve your score. Go take IELTS, get an ECA. Haven't you read the comments here? They have maxed out their IELTS score and did their best and here you are waiting for an apple to drop on your mouth. Not a troll, I'm just saying.
dude chill, what is wrong with you?!!! ::)

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
astralsource said:
Wait you have 2 profiles, one with you as primary, and the other with her as primary? So you got ITA, why the other profile?? is this legal?
Hi,

Yes we have 2 profiles, one where iam the primary applicant and other where my spouse is primary applicant ! not sure what is legal but we have two profiles. I got ITA on jan 25th we just want to make sure first if our application goes well, in the mean while if scores drop below 439 then we can keep the ITA as a backup since now the submission days are extended to 90 days. I know it sounds confusing but im very scared of CIC you never know !

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
raghavasv said:

Please friends
please suggest me
First of all y-axis big cheaters ! second thing you did not do the basic research. But its ok, we can explain as we gained patience by waiting 2 years
almost for getting an ITA. So, there is no way you score the minimum points without IELTS atleast you wont be eligible without one so please get that done. till the starting of this year people with 450 were not even sure if they will get an ITA so hanging around 350 the chances are pretty slim. But with lot of will, patience and hardwork you can get an ITA once you have a better score. No offence but when you post stuff like this it hurts ! because we all have struggled to reach this point, believe me friend it was not easy ! I wish you good luck in future and yes you came to the right forum to get proper information, keep yourself updated.

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TrackIT said:
First of all y-axis big cheaters ! second thing you did not do the basic research. But its ok, we can explain as we gained patience by waiting 2 years
almost for getting an ITA. So, there is no way you score the minimum points without IELTS atleast you wont be eligible without one so please get that done. till the starting of this year people with 450 were not even sure if they will get an ITA so hanging around 350 the chances are pretty slim. But with lot of will, patience and hardwork you can get an ITA once you have a better score. No offence but when you post stuff like this it hurts ! because we all have struggled to reach this point, believe me friend it was not easy ! I wish you good luck in future and yes you came to the right forum to get proper information, keep yourself updated.
Exactly my point. I am not mad or anything. I am just pointing out to raghavsv that most of the people here have exerted so much effort and here he is not even created an EE profile or taken IELTS. His answers are already on his questions.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Everyone must do basics AND then come here to ask details.. inform, educate. For example, I payed just for an initial report to a consultant that made things very clear to me and then I continued by myself. But this consultant is not a cheater.

tahiryusaf

Jan 29, 2017
pacificislander said:
Hi,

I don't think they count as post-secondary certificates because they don't have an ECA equivalent to Canadian Education.
Thanks you for the help. Yeah I kinda figured as much as I could not find anything related to it. Guess will have to pray the score falls down to 435 then :p.

from what I have been hearing and reading, there are chances it might as the points for job letter got reduced. :)