+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Crs 410 is it safe to apply for PNP

Pradhav

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Hi, I am already in EE pool with score 410,I have 2 years experience in Noc 2173.what are my chances to receive ITA through OINP? Should I apply for any particular PNP's

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi, I am already in EE pool with score 410,I have 2 years experience in Noc 2173.what are my chances to receive ITA through OINP? Should I apply for any particular PNP's
Its wise to explore all the PNP's since the current draw score is still around 460

bells24

Dec 7, 2017
Its wise to explore all the PNP's since the current draw score is still around 460
By "explore" do you just mean click the box where it says you'd be interested in any of the provinces? I wish there was a way to apply directly to these programs. I'm going on 2 years in the pool and score is too low to get an invite. Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything. Thanks

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
By "explore" do you just mean click the box where it says you'd be interested in any of the provinces? I wish there was a way to apply directly to these programs. I'm going on 2 years in the pool and score is too low to get an invite. Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything. Thanks
I meant that each province has their own process of inviting applications and if you are eligible for any of them you can apply and if your application is through you will be nominated by that province. Follow their websites and their programs for example ontario selects candiadtes from pool and if any application fits their criteria they sent an NOI, like wise nova scotia has a demand express entry program with eligible NOC listed on their websites and takes applications from candidates once or twice a year, PEI has their own stream and sack has its own