07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
L-7, R-8.5, w-6 s-6
You could work on your IELTS, should give you some extra points!! Also see if you can study in Canada. You can get points and since you can work part time, you may not have to spend too much money!!

ja_jamal

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
NOC Code......
L-7, R-8.5, w-6 s-6
Getting a job offer outside Canada is very difficult but possible. I have seen people getting it with niche skills, you may try with the companies like Amazon, if you are qualified then will process your workpermit.

Also, see whether you can improve your IELTS score, you can use the CRS calculator tool to see the required points in IELTS to reach 400+ mark.

Alternately, check for the provincial nomination like Saskachewan and others. They dont need 400 points anyway. I wish you all the best.

Reactions: lino82

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
The easiest thing you can do is improve your IELTS scores. I know it sounds glib, but compared to the relative difficulty of getting a job or a masters degree, it's a walk in the park.

Spend a month or two working and you can bump your scores to 400+. And nothing is stopping you from applying for jobs as well.

BTW, a relative used to teach English to adults who wanted to learn/improve, and I have personally seen people go from barely understandable to almost fluent in 2 months. These were very motivated people who worked hard. Getting to native fluency takes years, but moving from a 6 in writing to a 7.5 - that isn't that hard.

Reactions: lino82

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Reading 8.5 & Writing 6 say you are already good in English...
it appears to me that you are either ignorant of how ielts will impact ur crs or u aren't that passionate about moving to Canada...
8 in listening & 7 in all other 3 (CLB9) or 8.5 in listening 8 in reading &7.5 in S&W (CLB10) will spike ur score up by 40-80 points .....including adaptability scores ...
check out crs calculator inputting the above ielts scores and see ur score again....

pra2690

Jul 18, 2017
Reading 8.5 & Writing 6 say you are already good in English...
it appears to me that you are either ignorant of how ielts will impact ur crs or u aren't that passionate about moving to Canada...
8 in listening & 7 in all other 3 (CLB9) or 8.5 in listening 8 in reading &7.5 in S&W (CLB10) will spike ur score up by 40-80 points .....including adaptability scores ...
check out crs calculator inputting the above ielts scores and see ur score again....
Thanks alot for useful information and aanything else I can more focus on

pra2690

Jul 18, 2017
Getting a job offer outside Canada is very difficult but possible. I have seen people getting it with niche skills, you may try with the companies like Amazon, if you are qualified then will process your workpermit.

Also, see whether you can improve your IELTS score, you can use the CRS calculator tool to see the required points in IELTS to reach 400+ mark.

Alternately, check for the provincial nomination like Saskachewan and others. They dont need 400 points anyway. I wish you all the best.
Boosting IELTS score is an option. And is their anyway for work permit

pra2690

Jul 18, 2017

Can you please help me out I had already applied in job bank . How to deal with amazon for job and in SINP my job NOC code is not eligible. 4011NOC

ja_jamal

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
NOC Code......
Can you please help me out I had already applied in job bank . How to deal with amazon for job and in SINP my job NOC code is not eligible. 4011NOC
Jobbank will not help much, you can apply for Amazon directly in their website. There are other companies like Amazon they do processing as well and beaware of frauds.

pra2690

Jul 18, 2017
Jobbank will not help much, you can apply for Amazon directly in their website. There are other companies like Amazon they do processing as well and beaware of frauds.
Directly apply to amazon for which post their is more chances to get reply abd possible to get job

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Directly apply to amazon for which post their is more chances to get reply abd possible to get job
Getting a job with Amazon is extremely difficult if you're in the same country, let alone applying from abroad. I have no idea about your background, so don't take this the wrong way - but unless you're a rock star programmer with a resume 10 miles long, Amazon probably isn't going to be interested.

If you DO have that kind of knowledge and experience, then by all means apply.

ja_jamal

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
NOC Code......
Getting a job with Amazon is extremely difficult if you're in the same country, let alone applying from abroad. I have no idea about your background, so don't take this the wrong way - but unless you're a rock star programmer with a resume 10 miles long, Amazon probably isn't going to be interested.

If you DO have that kind of knowledge and experience, then by all means apply.
I know a person who got selected in Amazon he was from Srilanka. Another person from Pakistan got selected with a consulting company. They both selected legally and working there. However, as I already mentioned, you need to have really special skills for them to pick. By the way, I am still receiving invitation from Amazon to attend the interview at Vancouver and I am in India :)

Reactions: pra2690

Rapheee

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Chennai
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Another option to go Canada ?
Or help in getting job offer or LMIA?
Even i jus had the same thought like you when i score less in IELTS (R-7,W-6,L-8,S-6) and my overall score was around 370. I had my brother in canada who insisted me taking IELTS again and again. I ignored it and was looking for job opportunities and universities to study instead. Later i realized that getting a job offer is not easy and studying involves a lot of money to be invested.

So i took the IELTS again but the difference is i invested a lot of time and prepared for just 16 days, day and night atleast 3 hours a day. I scored R-9,W-7,L-8.5,S-7 and the overall score was 450. I created my EE profile on 23-June-2017 and i received my ITA on 29-Jun-2017. The draw was for 449 points. I got selected by just one point.

My advise is just as everyone speaking in the thread, focus on your IELTS, you can easily score 430+.

Wish you all the best !!

Reactions: pra2690