+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Crossing the ocean for Fido *safely and comfortably*

micki

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone share experiences of traveling with their dog on board a plane (not in cargo hold)?

My dog is over 10 kg so if going with a regular airliner I will need to check him into the cargo hold which I would never do having read so many terrible and frightening stories.

What options are there to fly him over to Canada and have him by my side on the plane?
Private jets options, boats?
Please share your experiences and possibilities of non cargo travel over the ocean for your Fido.

Thank you.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

micki said:
Can anyone share experiences of traveling with their dog on board a plane (not in cargo hold)?

My dog is over 10 kg so if going with a regular airliner I will need to check him into the cargo hold which I would never do having read so many terrible and frightening stories.

What options are there to fly him over to Canada and have him by my side on the plane?
Please share your experiences and possibilities of non cargo travel over the ocean for your Fido.

Thank you.
1. The only reasonable way is Cunard Cruise lines from Southampton to New York. You can travel with your pets (they are in the kennels on board) but you probably have to book about a year in advance.

wolfpack27616

Apr 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micki said:

Thank you.
Hi,

I really hope that you would figure out a private jet option- nothing comes close to having your beloved lil one right next to you.

In case you are not able to figure out any option- and you have to consider having your lil one travel in the cargo hold, message me.
I can share with you my experience (My lil one travelled with me in the cargo hold of Lufthansa).

Good luck to you and your lil one.