+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Crossing border from Roxham Rd. Pls comment out things that happened to us

hakan_sukur

Nov 8, 2019
Hello everyone,
I have a US visa that I got 5 months ago for attending an academic conference. Unfortunately I couldn't attend it due to my health issues.

The government just filed a case with unsufficient grounds to my father. Seized his passport. He is not allowed go to out. He could be thrown to the jail if he can't defend himself. My parents doesn't accept my escaping offer from out of this shit pile country.
13 months ago my managers fired me from my job with monkey business. They were the best when it comes to the game of thrones. The real reason was my religoues beliefs and opinions but I don't have proof of that. You know co-workers were afraid to be witness in my case. My reinstatement claim case for my job still open and since they fired me by showing as everything was a my mistake. As a result I'm not allowed find a job here in Turkey. There is something called "job leaving codes" in our labor system and when a company wants to hire me, simply they see from the labor system and runs away from me. That code indicates that I'm a person which may commit on offense while working.
In this period I lost 20 kilos, struggled with insomnia and eating disorder. Unfortunately I have no proof of that but I can indicate from photos of course. But I'm not sure if it is acceptable.

A week ago my cousin called my father and threatened him. "He was saying I'll kill you I'll leave wounds on your body and so on. Hopefully my father recorded that but we can't present this recording to my father's case because he calls him as a terrorist. That could end up with a self execution you know. So again we can't defend ourselves in our Banana Republic High Court. Additionally my family gets constant threat messages with social media and e-mail or phone.

I had lived things that I can present proof but also there lots of things happened that I can't present any proofs.
For example 3 months ago, government supporters attacked my brother. He has the paper which is proof but I don't have anything like that. I only have witnesses.

In the final, I'm not able to study, focus or work here in my own country under these circumstances. One of my brother studies in Kazakstan about 4 years and other recently went to USA for working with tourist visa(illegal way). I can take the official papers and threat recording from my father and also I can get witnessing document from my friends. They afraid to be witness here but they would help me in any other countries court. Right now I don't have money to apply to Canadian visa. Should I consider to cross border?

All of my friends say that it is easy, bla bla bla, everyone says your groundings are enough. But I don't think the same way. If you have experience similar to my situation. Please help or comment on.
Help would be much appreciated!

Last edited:

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Sorry about your situation. However, nobody here should be assisting you in entering Canada illegally, as it's a crime.

If you are able to enter the USA, you should make your asylum claim there. If you do make a claim in the USA, recent Canadian legislation will prevent you from making a claim in Canada later.

Neither the USA or Canada will be able to assist you with a court case in Turkey.