Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Visa Office......
chandigarh chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
overall 7 no less than 6.5
what are the chances that visa officer cross checks the experience ? what things they can look into?
what precautions should be taken if experience is fake?

unclesamy

Star Member
May 11, 2013
scouser said:
what are the chances that visa officer cross checks the experience ? what things they can look into?
there are a lot of genuine people who are struggling they don't need losers like you who fake experience. You should be caught and banned from canada.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
scouser said:
Depending on where you come from, they may very well do serious checking. If you faked information, the best thing you can do for yourself is withdraw your application and hope they don't find out. If they do, it will go on your CIC file and will make life very "interesting" for you.

scouser

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Visa Office......
chandigarh chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
overall 7 no less than 6.5
I am sorry guys I don't meant to hurt anyone. I was asking because some people are doing like this and getting visa. It was just a confirmation from my side about the consequences. I have never done any fraud in my life and will never do. Still if someone is hurt I am again sorry..I should not have asked for such question :)

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
scouser said:
I am sorry guys I don't meant to hurt anyone. I was asking because some people are doing like this and getting visa. It was just a confirmation from my side about the consequences. I have never done any fraud in my life and will never do. Still if someone is hurt I am again sorry..I should not have asked for such question :)
No worries.. Might have been better if you had said that in your first post :D :D

Harry22

Mar 17, 2013
Visa Office......
VFS CHD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2013
IELTS Request
7.0(L-9.0, S-6.5, R-6.5, W5.5)
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2013
LANDED..........
26-04-2013
scouser said:
Experience can be crosschecked but it depends upon visa officer. Generally for study they wont crosscheck experiences.

Thanks
--
Harry

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
scouser said:
do not commit a fraud as the fake document will stay on ur records for ever and can be caught at any point during ur PGWP,OCWP or PR process and they sometimes revoke citizenships too. So creating fake documents is very short sighted.