+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Critical Family Stream

Mughal

Aug 1, 2008
One of the requirement is:

'' You have completed a post-secondary education or training program of at least one year in duration, and received a degree, diploma or certificate and in the past four (4) years, the same person has completed three (3) years of full-time work experience or three (3) years of full-time post-secondary education, or three (3) years of a combination of each''

(I am in Pakistan and recently doing ACCA (Associate Chartered Certified Accounant) UK Based Accountancy Body. It has two levels Fundamental and Professional. And is working in more than 170 countries including Canada. It also has an agreement with CGA Canada according to which members of both bodies can apply for membership of other body. ACCA has also partnership agreement with Oxfored Brooks University UK, according to which After completion of Fundamental Level and by passing a Project we get Bsc (Hons) in Applied Accounting 3 years degree, assessed in english, from this Uni).)

My Confusion:

I have passed Fundamental Level of ACCA and going to complete my Professional Level in June. By completion of Fundamental level i have got Bsc Degree(Dated as December 2006 to Jan 2009 on transcripts) from OBU due to partnership Agreement.

I am also working in Pakistan in An accountancy firm as audit trainee for last one year(From Jan 2007 to present day).

I am going to send them Fundamental Level Certificates Copy(Notarized) and Bsc Hons Transcripts(Original) (Because i will get degree later).

I simply want to ask, could it be objected that my Degree is from UK University, how did i get it? While living and working in Pakistan? , Because Trancripts do not contain any information regarding Agreement btw ACCA and University.

Second how should i mention my work experience in reference letter as part time or full time?

Hope to have some positive response from seniors and others who could assist.

Regards

And wish you good luck all!

bhathal

Star Member
Feb 19, 2009
contact mr richard kurland by his e mail
lexbase@canimmigrate.com
he is well known consultant he advised me free of cost regarding my application, also am AINP(family stream member)