+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Criminality

frisbee2017

Star Member
May 23, 2017
I had ordered gcms notes in May and received them in June. The PA’s criminality was marked as ‘passed-bio’. However, the VO requested me to attach the translation of the PCC and the original PCC to the same email, in July.

I had missed attaching the translation during submission in November 2019, I sent the translation in January through the web form.

Can someone tell me what else is the Pcc used for besides criminality? Please note that this wasn’t an additional document request.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You are incredibly lucky that the application was not returned as incomplete if you didn't include a translated copy of police clearance.

I suspect that the criminality line in GCMS is relating to Canadian criminality, and that you passed it based on biometrics (if you've given them; if you haven't, my guess is out the window). The police clearance is also used for security and background checks.

Reactions: frisbee2017

frisbee2017

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Thanks. Tbh I wasn’t sure if I missed it. I sent the translation just in case. Going by your comment I must’ve sent it earlier.