+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Criminal Record Germany

nullzwo

Jun 16, 2018
Hello, thanks for reading my text.

So in Germany we have a Federal Central Register which shows all your convictions and I personally have two convictions there, the first one is for frauding a person for 300 Euros and the second one is Commercial Fraud in many Cases like 100-200 and this happened because someone did offer me for selling Games and he did fraud me and so later he did go and I couldnt prove anymore that he did put me on this, so at the end i did get convicted for my crimes. After this i didnt do nothing nothing nothing anymore.. I speak 5 languages fluently and I have a College Degree . I never did go to Jail, i did get fines like 1000 Euros to pay cause of this cases and nothing more. Im living in Peru since few years and the the Immigration page of Canada says that i will need a criminal record of the country where I*m living now and this would be Peru and there I dont have any convictions.

Are they gonna be satisfied with it or could this pe possible that they tell me, that i will gonna need from germany as well? Because the one in Germany ( Criminal Recorde Certificate ) doesnt show my convictions ,only the Federal Central Register.

I think they would be satisfied with my criminal record Certificate right? Because I would present the one of peru and Germany and the only problem what i would have, would be if they ask the Germans for the Federal Central Register because there appear my cases.

Thank you a lot !!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dates are very important.

When did these convictions take place? When did you finish paying the fines for these convictions?

Oh - and to answer your question, if you plan to immigrate to Canada, you will definitely be required to provide a police certificate from Germany. This will be mandatory.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello, thanks for reading my text.

So in Germany we have a Federal Central Register which shows all your convictions and I personally have two convictions there, the first one is for frauding a person for 300 Euros and the second one is Commercial Fraud in many Cases like 100-200 and this happened because someone did offer me for selling Games and he did fraud me and so later he did go and I couldnt prove anymore that he did put me on this, so at the end i did get convicted for my crimes. After this i didnt do nothing nothing nothing anymore.. I speak 5 languages fluently and I have a College Degree . I never did go to Jail, i did get fines like 1000 Euros to pay cause of this cases and nothing more. Im living in Peru since few years and the the Immigration page of Canada says that i will need a criminal record of the country where I*m living now and this would be Peru and there I dont have any convictions.

Are they gonna be satisfied with it or could this pe possible that they tell me, that i will gonna need from germany as well? Because the one in Germany ( Criminal Recorde Certificate ) doesnt show my convictions ,only the Federal Central Register.

I think they would be satisfied with my criminal record Certificate right? Because I would present the one of peru and Germany and the only problem what i would have, would be if they ask the Germans for the Federal Central Register because there appear my cases.

Thank you a lot !!!
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/germany.html

You can't lie or hide your convictions.

nullzwo

Jun 16, 2018
This wouldnt be a problem, as i said. I
Only want to know if it`s suficiente to present my police certificate or they ask the germans for more information?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
This wouldnt be a problem, as i said. I
Only want to know if it`s suficiente to present my police certificate or they ask the germans for more information?
You must present exactly the certificate that IRCC have required. If it's clear, they will be satisfied.

Name of document(s) to get: Certificate of Conduct (Führungszeugnis)