+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Criminal Record Certificate from Spain

chnd

Sep 22, 2018
Hi everybody,

I've received my ITA in the last draw and am in the process of preparing the required documents. I need a PCC from Spain as I lived there for a year. I have some questions about the process for requesting it since I've read some horror stories about people not hearing back for a month, losing their certificate in the mail, etc.

From what i understand, I need 3 documents: 1) Form 790-006. 2) Proof of payment 3) Certified true copy of a valid form of identity (passport)

Here are my questions:

1) In Deposit (4) section of the form, what goes under Client Account Code (CCC)? Do I need to enter the IBAN of the bank account I'm transferring the money from?

2) Speaking of bank transfers, can I use an online platform like Transferwise which doesn't charge exorbitant fees that banks do? Or does it have to be a wire transfer from a bank?

3) I've noticed some people recommending passports be certified by the Spanish embassy. But the instructions on the website and the form say that they need a certified true copy and don't mention anything about where we can get it done. Can I just get it done from a notary?

4) I have my expired NIE with me. Is it helpful if I include a certified copy of it as well?

5) The passport I used when I was in Spain expired and I'm currently using a new one. Should I include a certified copy of the old one as well?

6) Is it recommended to include a prepaid return envelope along with my documents to speed up the return?

If anyone who's gone through the process could help me with these questions, I would appreciate it very much. Thanks.

Sukyi

Sep 3, 2019
Hi,

Looks like am in a similar situation. Did you get any answers to your questions? Were you successful in obtaining the certificate?

Nehagahlot01

Jan 13, 2022
I am in a similar situation, what to fill in CCC? If anyone has answer to this then please help.
what to write in ENTITY, BRANCH,CD and ACCOUNT NUMBER

it’s urgent please reply!
Thank you,

esyxc33

May 13, 2022
Hello, is there any updates on this? I am in the same situation here, wondering how to pay the fee from Canada...