August 22, 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Interview........
November 29, 2011
ehdgar said:
When we sent our FBI report, we didnt include the explanation letter yet, after a week, we thought it would be better if we will send the explanation letter along with all the documents pertaining to our voluntary departure granted by the US immigration judge. We took the risk of sending them because we want to be honest with our application we dont want to live anymore in the shadow again, we took the chance but yet a very good opportunity are being given to us!!! We really thank God for the chance and we thank Canada for giving us the chance to live a new and better life.
thanks for responding. we might follow your footsteps. my husband is still in the US but will be coming back home this Sept. he has never been arrested for overstaying in the US, but I think, it might be better to attached a letter with the FBI certificate explaining the reasons for overstaying. what do you think?

Vitomanolo16

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2005
Doc's Request.
28-02-2005
Nomination.....
Not applicable
AOR Received.
21-09-2011
IELTS Request
28-02-2005
Med's Request
06-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-09-2011 / Passport sent: 14-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2011
LANDED..........
17-APRIL-2012
Hi ehdgar, congrats sa PPR mo. Inquire ko lang sana time line mo kung ung July 19 eh yung date na nagpa medical ka or yung date napadala ng Nationwide sa CEM yung results mo?

THanks!

Vitomanolo16

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2005
Doc's Request.
28-02-2005
Nomination.....
Not applicable
AOR Received.
21-09-2011
IELTS Request
28-02-2005
Med's Request
06-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-09-2011 / Passport sent: 14-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2011
LANDED..........
17-APRIL-2012
Hi ehdgar,

I have another question. Nag change ba ECAS status mo to RECEIVED MEDICAL from IN PROCESS or IN PROCESS pa din?

Thanks

ehdgar

Star Member
May 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2011
AOR Received.
PER on April 20, 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
May 10,2011, In Process June 3, 2011
Med's Request
June 3, 2011, PCC, RPRF
Med's Done....
july 14, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
August 23, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: Sept 11, 2011, Visa received Sept. 16,2011
LANDED..........
October 15, 2011
merciguerrero said:
thanks for responding. we might follow your footsteps. my husband is still in the US but will be coming back home this Sept. he has never been arrested for overstaying in the US, but I think, it might be better to attached a letter with the FBI certificate explaining the reasons for overstaying. what do you think?
If he is coming home voluntarily without any arrests for overstaying, i think his FBI report will be clear or indicating no record on file. The reason why we attached an explanation letter is bec on our FBI, it says deportable alien. Dont submit your FBI yet because they will send you a request to submit it along with the medical request. Do you already have his FBI report? Would you mind telling what's in it?

ehdgar

Star Member
May 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2011
AOR Received.
PER on April 20, 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 3, 2011, PCC, RPRF
Med's Done....
july 14, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
August 23, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
October 15, 2011
Vitomanolo16 said:
Hi ehdgar,

I have another question. Nag change ba ECAS status mo to RECEIVED MEDICAL from IN PROCESS or IN PROCESS pa din?

Thanks
i sent you a pm!

merciguerrero

May 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2011
AOR Received.
August 22, 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Interview........
November 29, 2011
ehdgar said:
If he is coming home voluntarily without any arrests for overstaying, i think his FBI report will be clear or indicating no record on file. The reason why we attached an explanation letter is bec on our FBI, it says deportable alien. Dont submit your FBI yet because they will send you a request to submit it along with the medical request. Do you already have his FBI report? Would you mind telling what's in it?
my husband hasn't started the request yet. he's having a hard time producing his fingerprint card for fear of being arrested if he seeks the assistance of the police/FBI. our plan is to request the FBI report once he's here. by the time then we might not be in time to submit the FBI report once VO requests it. this is now a big problem which may cause delays in processing our case. is it true that it will take 6 weeks to get the report?

eponine0609

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2011 (credit card charged July 05, 2011)
AOR Received.
PER August 22, 2011
IELTS Request
included in the app (8.0 overall band score)
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
October 25, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
hopefully 2012! God help us!
merciguerrero said:
my husband hasn't started the request yet. he's having a hard time producing his fingerprint card for fear of being arrested if he seeks the assistance of the police/FBI. our plan is to request the FBI report once he's here. by the time then we might not be in time to submit the FBI report once VO requests it. this is now a big problem which may cause delays in processing our case. is it true that it will take 6 weeks to get the report?
hi po, maybe your husband can go to private live scanning/fingerprinting. san state po cya, pede nya po i-google ung mga live scanning so technically hindi sa police station ung pagkuha nya ng fbi form. Ung fingerprinting po ay $15 tapos ung fbi fee once he sends it $18 naman. Ang tricky part lang po nyan is because manual fingerprinting, there are times na hindi ma-read. I had mine by february, after 6 weeks dumating notice from the fbi, hindi nila mabasa ung fingerprints ko so i have to do it again. So i had it again by april and exactly 4 weeks dumating yung result. Ang standard po nila is minimum of 4 weeks to release the result. Sana po nakatulong!

ehdgar

Star Member
May 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2011
AOR Received.
PER on April 20, 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 3, 2011, PCC, RPRF
Med's Done....
july 14, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
August 23, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
October 15, 2011
merciguerrero said:
Yes there are agencies in the US who do the fingerprinting. He can check in the yellowbook directory. So that he can do the request before he goes home. You might have the report just in time. Goodluck and dont be nervous about your situation. Ours was worse than yours but if you pray harder, it will be granted. Good luck and God bless to you and to all of us here!

merciguerrero

May 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2011
AOR Received.
August 22, 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Interview........
November 29, 2011
thanks ehdgar and eponine for the inputs! my husband agreed to go to a live scan agency that does manual fingerprinting also. we already found one near his place. joining in this kind of forum indeed is very helpful, with of course nice people around!

congrats pala eponine sa PER mo!

eponine0609

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER August 22, 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
October 25, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
merciguerrero said:
thanks ehdgar and eponine for the inputs! my husband agreed to go to a live scan agency that does manual fingerprinting also. we already found one near his place. joining in this kind of forum indeed is very helpful, with of course nice people around!

congrats pala eponine sa PER mo!
thanks po! pareho po tayo ng date ng submission ng application pati ng PER date! sana po magtuloy tuloy na sa visa! :) dito po ako sa LA ngayon under H1b...

merciguerrero

May 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2011
AOR Received.
August 22, 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Interview........
November 29, 2011
eponine0609 said:
thanks po! pareho po tayo ng date ng submission ng application pati ng PER date! sana po magtuloy tuloy na sa visa! :) dito po ako sa LA ngayon under H1b...
cgurado yan! just trust in Him. yeah parehong-pareho tayo. kinabahan nga ako na early morning ng aug 22, Canada time, may PER kana, tapos ako wala pa . di ako natulog till midnight sa pag-aabang till my husband told me to go to sleep na, and will receive it in the morning. totoo nga . . . paggising ko, check ako uli at nandoon na nga . . . parang they sent it during noon time or immediately after 1pm, Canada time. God is really good!

eponine0609

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER August 22, 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
October 25, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
merciguerrero said:
cgurado yan! just trust in Him. yeah parehong-pareho tayo. kinabahan nga ako na early morning ng aug 22, Canada time, may PER kana, tapos ako wala pa . di ako natulog till midnight sa pag-aabang till my husband told me to go to sleep na, and will receive it in the morning. totoo nga . . . paggising ko, check ako uli at nandoon na nga . . . parang they sent it during noon time or immediately after 1pm, Canada time. God is really good!
paggising ko po ng 6am ng august 22, check ko agad email ko hehe, i didn't sleep well the whole weekend kasi (paranoid lang hahaha)... eh 4 hours difference po sa nova scotia, so most likely po talaga magkasabay tayo ng PER eh kelangan nyo lang po matulog muna dahil more or less 12 hours difference di po ba? :)

btw, I read from other forums (pinoy2 canada ata)... some applicants were ask to submit state police clearance aside from the fbi clearance. ung iba naman po eh fbi clearance lang ok na... so dahil paranoid ako hehe, I did submit both... sa private live scan din po ako for state police clearance around $60 and released after 2 weeks. may mga forms na din po sila dun (actually ung state police clearance computerized cya kaya 2 weeks lang may result na unlike fbi na manual), just bring 2 valid ID and/or proof of address. nung nagrepeat po ako ng fingerprinting sa fbi, sinabay ko na ung california state clearance ko. :)

God bless po! :D

alexxtt

Aug 14, 2011
good day
need Seniors respond please

have a doubtful information on my Certificate of departure that says A36,A49... what I dont have any criminal record in Canada on my very strong belief ...
just figured out these days,can Somebody told me what is A36,A49....and where I can check those immigration errors...

Thank you

merciguerrero

May 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2011
AOR Received.
August 22, 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Interview........
November 29, 2011
eponine0609 said:
paggising ko po ng 6am ng august 22, check ko agad email ko hehe, i didn't sleep well the whole weekend kasi (paranoid lang hahaha)... eh 4 hours difference po sa nova scotia, so most likely po talaga magkasabay tayo ng PER eh kelangan nyo lang po matulog muna dahil more or less 12 hours difference di po ba? :)

btw, I read from other forums (pinoy2 canada ata)... some applicants were ask to submit state police clearance aside from the fbi clearance. ung iba naman po eh fbi clearance lang ok na... so dahil paranoid ako hehe, I did submit both... sa private live scan din po ako for state police clearance around $60 and released after 2 weeks. may mga forms na din po sila dun (actually ung state police clearance computerized cya kaya 2 weeks lang may result na unlike fbi na manual), just bring 2 valid ID and/or proof of address. nung nagrepeat po ako ng fingerprinting sa fbi, sinabay ko na ung california state clearance ko. :)

merciguerrero

May 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2011
AOR Received.
August 22, 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Interview........
November 29, 2011
eponine0609 said:

mas nauna ka talaga sa akin kasi nag check ako dito gabi ng august 23 na, which is morning ca canada. mas nauna talaga naprocess sa'yo. kukuha na rin cguro ang husband ko ng state clearance. thanks again . . .