+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Criminal Conviction

salman141

Jan 30, 2011
Dear Reader.

I want some help from you & please advice me sincerely.

I am living in Ontario, Canada since 2006 as permenant resident, my wife was sponsored me as she was canadian citizen, and i have 3 childrens, i have been married with her since last 9 years (2002).

in last feb 2010 i had a argument with my wife and she called police on me, and police charged me with Assault with weapon, basically weapon was bedroom slipper. And now me and my wife living together since June 01, 2010.

i have served 48 days in jail after that i have convicted & judge order me to serve 2 years probation and complete the PARS programme & i am attending both of them regularly, my PARS will be finish in Aril 16, and Probation will be on march 2012 & i also took Basic Parenting classes with my wife.

In july i have received a letter from CBSA to attend the interview in August 25, i have been there with my wife & all sufficient proof, the officer took the interview & said that you will get the answer within a four months, on December 13 i have a received a letter from CBSA which state that, i am danger to public & they reffer me to IRP for Admissible hearing. i didnt get any letter from IRP or IAD for scheduling the interview.

i want to ask you three things here plase advice
1. can i come back to Canada if i will travel out of canada.
2. after how long they will call me for admissible hearing.
3. can i apply for reappeal on my conviction.
4. Can they kicked me out of the country even my wife and children are citizen of canada

Please advice me
Thanks in Advance.