+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Credit Card will be declined - PLEASE HELP..!!!

grosstrack

Star Member
Dec 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-Mar-2014
AOR Received.
24-Mar-2014
Mine application reached CIC on 25th Nov 2013 and today accidentally was checking to see if the credit card was active or not and what....!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

The bank has closed on my credit card (whose details were provided on the payment form). Is there any option to tell CIC about this "bank" stupidity and send another mode of payment? Or will the application package be returned - if so by when will I get my package back. :( :(

Feeling so frustrated on bank mistake. I am scared to re file using "credit card" option - so when I do a bank draft - is it necessary to have the draft under my name - or my friend in Canada can get the bank draft under his name payable to "General Consular"??

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
grosstrack said:
Mine application reached CIC on 25th Nov 2013 and today accidentally was checking to see if the credit card was active or not and what....!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

The bank has closed on my credit card (whose details were provided on the payment form). Is there any option to tell CIC about this "bank" stupidity and send another mode of payment? Or will the application package be returned - if so by when will I get my package back. :( :(

Feeling so frustrated on bank mistake. I am scared to re file using "credit card" option - so when I do a bank draft - is it necessary to have the draft under my name - or my friend in Canada can get the bank draft under his name payable to "General Consular"??
sorry to hear this but as dbs said in another post, your application will most likely be returned...

I don't know if your frnd can make the draft for you or not but I noticed a mistake and thought of clearing it for you.. the draft should be payable to "Receiver General for Canada" and not "General Consular".

Good luck !!!

grosstrack

Star Member
Dec 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-Mar-2014
AOR Received.
24-Mar-2014
Thanks for the correction. Can senior members provide me the mail id for CIC - I will definitely give a shot of explaining the situation to CIC.

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
grosstrack said:

Check ur statement if it's been charged yet by cic. If not then call your bank n tell them cic will charge the card and you want that transaction to go trough

grosstrack

Star Member
Dec 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-Mar-2014
AOR Received.
24-Mar-2014
Thanks for the reply. I have explored all the possible options with the back but those "dumb" people won't even consider the immigration urgency.

I am pretty sure that the transaction will be declined and have already started preparing a new package. Can someone please provide me the mail id for CIC? Many thanks.