+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Credit card transaction failed

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi. I tried to pay the PR application fees but it keeps saying transaction failed. Too many attempts, try again later. It gave me this message even on my first try. Is anyone experiencing this problem? What could be wrong?

doobie.doobie

Apr 4, 2015
Try calling your credit card company and confirm your billing address.
This is a major reason for transactions not going through.
Any mismatch when you're a inputting your billing address will lead to failed transactions.
Hope this helps.
Good luck

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doobie.doobie said:
Try calling your credit card company and confirm your billing address.
This is a major reason for transactions not going through.
Any mismatch when you're a inputting your billing address will lead to failed transactions.
Hope this helps.
Good luck
Thanks. I'm unable to enter my full billing address cos the webpage does not me input all the characters and so I have to shorten it. This could be the problem.

doobie.doobie

Apr 4, 2015
Yeah.
I'm glad you figured out the reason.
Now, you can call the credit card company and get them the exact address you're able to fill online.
Just avoid any mismatch and you are golden.
Good luck.

Viktorius

Apr 19, 2015
Singalingali said:
Hi. I tried to pay the PR application fees but it keeps saying transaction failed. Too many attempts, try again later. It gave me this message even on my first try. Is anyone experiencing this problem? What could be wrong?
Hey Singalingali, have you addressed it? I've got the same issues all the time, so i would appreciate any help regarding that.

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Viktorius said:
Hey Singalingali, have you addressed it? I've got the same issues all the time, so i would appreciate any help regarding that.
Hi Viktorius
I haven't addressed it yet. I have tried to pay over 50 times but it keeps failing. I will transfer the funds to another debit master card tomorrow and I hope this works. It is so frustrating. It took me a while to gather all the documents, create pdfs and upload, only for the CIC system to refuse to process my card which I have used successfully for other online transactions. I think it is only fair for them to give us the option of paying by direct bank transfer or by bank draft.

Viktorius

Apr 19, 2015
Hey Singalingali,
thank you for your reply, are you using credit card or debit? I tried to pay with my secured credit card, it's not a debit one for sure, but in spite of that it's failing all the times

Viktorius

Apr 19, 2015
Already solved, the reason for failure was not proper address spelling, especially interesting that it was given by my bank representative.

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
Viktorius said:
Already solved, the reason for failure was not proper address spelling, especially interesting that it was given by my bank representative.
Can we use visa credit card of any country. I want to use India credit card.

doobie.doobie

Apr 4, 2015
Yes, you can.
Make sure your credit card company allows international transactions and you have the correct billing address on your file.

lotusEsp

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
postcode is the important part of the address, followed by house/apartment number, when doing online card transactions