+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

credit card charged sms

rinleena

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends

My credit card has been charged on 10july sms received from Canada immigration.
However I dont see the amount reflected in my account. Called my credit card company says this depends on Canada immigration department, is this true?
I also haven't received any email.
My application received CIC on 26 MAY 2014.

Please share your experiences.

Thanks
Rinl

imani007

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-02-2016
rinleena said:
Hi friends

My credit card has been charged on 10july sms received from Canada immigration.
However I dont see the amount reflected in my account. Called my credit card company says this depends on Canada immigration department, is this true?
I also haven't received any email.
My application received CIC on 26 MAY 2014.

Please share your experiences.

Thanks
Rinl
Hmm, did you say 10th July? not sure if they were processing may 26th app back then. pls check the date of your sms again.Cheers

canadadba

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
hi first of all congratulations .. if your credit card is charged and amount is not reflected that must be in unbilled transactions. i remember the same when i made payment to WES for education evaluation but amount is duducted but not reflected in statement.. so please be patient i think your application health status looks very good ..u might receive ur application number very soon from cic.

By the way did you received any form of communication from cic after you submitted your application ? please keep us posted with your status which will help us to estimate the timelines ..

Thanks once again for sharing the update.

rinleena

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the kind reply. .no I didn't receive any communication when my application received the office. .I wil keep you guys posted surely. .

octopus8

Oct 29, 2014
rinleena said:
Thanks for the kind reply. .no I didn't receive any communication when my application received the office. .I wil keep you guys posted surely. .
What was the name of the Merchant that appeared on you Credit Card Statement?

I want to notify my bank so that they wont decline the charge., Thanks!

canadadba

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
hi rinleena,

any update on your application status ? please post did you received email from them and how the process going ?

rinleena

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for checking on me..I did my medicals on 24 October got my request to submitt pp on 20 nov and have sent the pp to embassy on 24th November and waiting. .
Will update on the next outcome

Thanks again

canadadba

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
hi Leena ,

Thanks for updating and congratulations :) I told u that your application health status looks very good . please keep us posted yaar.

Cheers,
Dev

canadadba

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Hi leena,

My card got charged today my application received by CIC on september 25th , Can u please share me full details of ur processing so far..after ur card charged what CIC requested you to send and when u received the file number ?? when they sent u file number did they request u submit medicals in same email ??

forgot to ask u which country do u stay ? and did ur bank charged extra currency conversion fee after the credit card was charged ??

i think ur card was charged on september 10th rite ?
>>.I did my medicals on 24 October got my request to submitt pp on 20 nov.

sorry for too many questions :)

Thanks,
dev.mysqldba@gmail.com

rinleena

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Congrats! You should be receiving medical request next may be within 2 months.No file number and medical requests are separate.
Banks wont charge any additional fees.
Once medicals done probably in 1 month or so you should be receiving request to submit your passport.

All the best..!

PAWANJIT

Dec 26, 2013
hey

can any one please help me

i have been charged i,e DD has been encashed on 17th oct but still waitiing for next....

can any one tell me what will happen next

canadadba

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Based on the Historical Analysis i have done you will receive PER from 110-120 days from the date of your application received at CIC.

For eg: If CIC Received your application on August 18th you should have got PER by 6th December

Hi Leena,

After you received PER how many days it took for next step ?

harrynode

May 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
Doc's Request.
13-05-2015
AOR Received.
18-03-2015
Med's Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
TLU..........: 16-06-2015
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2015
LANDED..........
04-01-2016
Hello People,

My credit card got charged yesterday (15th January, 2015) :)

I am excited about this. What are the next things to do?

Does this mean, I will get my PR if medicals are good? Or is this just the initial process?

What happens if for someone reason, my application gets rejected in later stages? Will CIC refund my money?

rinleena

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadadba said:
Based on the Historical Analysis i have done you will receive PER from 110-120 days from the date of your application received at CIC.

For eg: If CIC Received your application on August 18th you should have got PER by 6th December

Hi Leena,

After you received PER how many days it took for next step ?

sorry for late response..It took around 2 months. Let me know if you need more details