AOR Received.
15 oct 2018
Passport Req..
5th march 2020
VISA ISSUED...
18 March 2020
LANDED..........
1st Sept 2020
Hi. I sent my animation diploma to WES along with my bachelors degree but they did not evaluate diploma saying that professional certificates are not evaluated by WES. What should i do?? I will lose points if they dnt evaluate my diploma. I did it from Arena Animation in 2009. I also sent them official transcripts from Aptech Limited as it was the issuing body. I tried to contact other such institutions listed on cic website but all of them have refused to evaluate it. Can anyone help me out?

Mutrejar

Jul 25, 2018
Hi. I sent my animation diploma to WES along with my bachelors degree but they did not evaluate diploma saying that professional certificates are not evaluated by WES. What should i do?? I will lose points if they dnt evaluate my diploma. I did it from Arena Animation in 2009. I also sent them official transcripts from Aptech Limited as it was the issuing body. I tried to contact other such institutions listed on cic website but all of them have refused to evaluate it. Can anyone help me out?
Hi, i see you post is quite old now so i believe you might have looked for an option for you diploma in Animation. I am in similar situation.
How did you do it? did you get extra score for your animation diploma?
Your reply would be of great help.
Thank