+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Credentials evaluation by WES, USA instead of WES, Canada

aziz1975

Dec 22, 2014
Dear Sir,

I've evaluated my credentials by WES, USA with course-by-course package option and got evaluation report that I have US equivalent Master's degree.
Now for immigration to Canada should I need to evaluate my credentials again by WES, Canada (FSWP)?
If yes then how should I proceed? Can I send my evaluation report from WES, USA to WES, Canada and will it be acceptable?
Can I use the same evaluation report of WES, USA for immigration to Canada?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Aziz Uddin Ahmed

riz.analyst

Dec 3, 2014
You need separate one from WES , canada as far as i know . USA Degree should be equal to Canadian Degree. Though we know you need a hard copy as well.

Riz :)

joms

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Passport Req..
17-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
aziz1975 said:
Dear Sir,

I've evaluated my credentials by WES, USA with course-by-course package option and got evaluation report that I have US equivalent Master's degree.
Now for immigration to Canada should I need to evaluate my credentials again by WES, Canada (FSWP)?
If yes then how should I proceed? Can I send my evaluation report from WES, USA to WES, Canada and will it be acceptable?
Can I use the same evaluation report of WES, USA for immigration to Canada?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Aziz Uddin Ahmed
Hi Aziz,

My situation was same like you. As per WES canada instructions, I had opened an account in canada wes using different email address(same email id will not work because of same database). Then we sent a request to transfer a copy of our wes file from usa to canada. But you have to pay the fees of canada wes. It took almost 10 days for the whole procedure. Hope that helps you. If you need more clarification, wes canada call center will help you.

aziz1975

Dec 22, 2014
joms said:
Hi Aziz,

My situation was same like you. As per WES canada instructions, I had opened an account in canada wes using different email address(same email id will not work because of same database). Then we sent a request to transfer a copy of our wes file from usa to canada. But you have to pay the fees of canada wes. It took almost 10 days for the whole procedure. Hope that helps you. If you need more clarification, wes canada call center will help you.
Hello,

Thank you so much for your information.

If I summarize your point it may look like:

1) open an account in WES, Canada
2) pay the required amount and get the Reference number
3) Login to MyAccount of WES, USA site and request a duplicate report to send to WES, Canada address with the new Reference number of WES, Canada
4) Get the new evaluation report from WES, Canada

Am I correct?
Could you please correct the process if I am wrong?

Thank you.

Aziz

joms

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Passport Req..
17-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
aziz1975 said:
Hello,

Thank you so much for your information.

If I summarize your point it may look like:

1) open an account in WES, Canada
2) pay the required amount and get the Reference number
3) Login to MyAccount of WES, USA site and request a duplicate report to send to WES, Canada address with the new Reference number of WES, Canada
4) Get the new evaluation report from WES, Canada

Am I correct?
Could you please correct the process if I am wrong?

Thank you.

Aziz

The procedure is exactly same. In your 3rd step has slight changes. I think, the wes canada will request to wes USA for transferring the appropriate files. But make a confirmation from wes canada. Their customer cell will pick your call after a while. Make sure to inform wes canada that this evaluation for FSW purposes.

fahdalizahid

Oct 15, 2014
Guys how can I tell that my application is WES canada or WES usa. The online tool shows Canada but the documents that I am sending my post are going to USA.

SantoshVol

Mar 17, 2015
Hi Aziz,

I have a reverse situation compared to you. I have my education evaluation from WES Canada. Now i want my education evaluation report from WES USA.

Can I open an account in WES USA and pay the required fee and request the WES USA to get the required documents from WES Canada?

Please let me know how can I request WES USA to get the documents from WES Canada?

docshock79

Sep 5, 2016
joms said:
The procedure is exactly same. In your 3rd step has slight changes. I think, the wes canada will request to wes USA for transferring the appropriate files. But make a confirmation from wes canada. Their customer cell will pick your call after a while. Make sure to inform wes canada that this evaluation for FSW purposes.

Hi joms,
Can you please please help me with this. I am in the same situation. I have now created a WES Canada account with a slightly different name.
What should i do next??
Should i log into my WES USA account and order duplicate copies???
What is the address i should provide?? WES Canada address???

I have been desperately trying to get this answer.
WES customer service is extremely pathetic!!!!!!!

thanks in advance
Where do i

joms

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Passport Req..
17-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
Hi Docshock79,

For the canadian migration, the wes evaluation will work only from canada wes. Once you create an account with different email id in wes canada, you should contact wes canada customer care. They will guide you for the procedure. I think wes canada will request to wes usa directly using our usa reference number. we got good customer service. Normally customer support will connect you only after a waiting period of average 40 minutes. If you have google voice account; you have FREE call access across usa & canada from all over the world.

thanks

joms

docshock79 said:
Hi joms,
Can you please please help me with this. I am in the same situation. I have now created a WES Canada account with a slightly different name.
What should i do next??
Should i log into my WES USA account and order duplicate copies???
What is the address i should provide?? WES Canada address???

I have been desperately trying to get this answer.
WES customer service is extremely pathetic!!!!!!!

thanks in advance
Where do i

docshock79

Sep 5, 2016
Thank you very much.
I just have another quick question.
I am an MBBS (Doctor of Medicine) from Pakistan. WES USA had evaluated my degree earlier for admission in USA purposes.
Should i have to go with Medical Council of Canada or will WES Canada work?
Thanks

Maruchan

Star Member
Oct 9, 2016
Hi Aziz,

Hello,
Thanks for the input.
1- Were you able to use the same submitted documets for Canada Equivalency or did you had to submit all docs again?
2- How did you contact WES? I mean what email address did you use to contact them?

Thanks in advance.