+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Credential Evaluation

Virender Sehwag

Apr 12, 2011
Dear all,

I want to know is credential evaluation of exam results and certificates mandatory in Canada? How this provides a positive progress towards job searching? Is anyone here has got job without credential evaluation?

Please share.

Many thanks.

sunnytwin

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent to CIO
AOR Received.
07-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent to CIO
Med's Request
05-April-2011
Med's Done....
24-April-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-June-2011
Virender Sehwag said:
Dear all,

I want to know is credential evaluation of exam results and certificates mandatory in Canada? How this provides a positive progress towards job searching? Is anyone here has got job without credential evaluation?

Please share.

Many thanks.
Just to share with you. I attended the CIIP session and was recommended to have my credentials formally assessed (not being cocky, but even though I have degrees from reputable UK universities).

Simple question, if you are asked by a potential employer what do you have to show??

Answer: Be ready.

So I would strongly recommend getting it done before applying for your first job.

Regards

Nov 16, 2014
WES credential evaluation show “bachelor” in my Master degree

Hello,,,,
I have got my WES education credential evaluation, which reports "Bachelor" in My M.Sc. Degree..

After my query mail, they replied that their evaluation report is all right. They mentioned that this is equivalent to Masters!!

Does it affect my points?? i mean will i gel "23" point or not?

Does it affect getting the job there instead of my Masters qualification??

Please reply soon