+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Credential Evaluation : urgent

Idrissrafd

Aug 12, 2020
Hi,

My employer is giving me 1 month to send my education credentials assessment confirmed by the Alliance of Credential Evaluation Services of Canada. Now, I have 1 month to speed up the process.

WES : it's a big no. My university is on holidays and they can't send the "sealed letters".
Univ of Toronto: same as above.
ICAS : 10-12 weeks, too long.

I am debating between IQAS and ICES.

Québec: I have already sent my papers to évaluation comparative du Québec. So I don't care about money, that's why I want to try another organisation (IQAS/ICES).

I am already PR, it's for my job, I am about to get promoted but at one condition...

Thanks.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

My employer is giving me 1 month to send my education credentials assessment confirmed by the Alliance of Credential Evaluation Services of Canada. Now, I have 1 month to speed up the process.

WES : it's a big no. My university is on holidays and they can't send the "sealed letters".

Québec: I have already sent my papers to évaluation comparative du Québec. So I don't care about money, that's why I want to try another organisation (IQAS/ICES).

I am already PR, it's for my job, I am about to get promoted but at one condition...

Thanks.
Are you sure UT is on holidays? A relative of mine received a letter from them and can choose the courses for the fall.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,

Thanks.
If money is no object then do both.

Reactions: Tubsmagee

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hi,

Thanks.
Which one did you use for PR? WES has an upgrade option so there is no need to resend new sealed letters.